Here to help
Information from Sodexo:

Sodexo Employee Reviews

South Africa14 reviews
3,0
I started working at Sodexo as a casual,getting trained and given opportunities to learn
I embrace every opportunity that was given to me,learnt a lot of stuff about hospitality did various types of functions.I just love the fact that I work with different races and get to meet new people everyday
1,0
I loved what I did as a manager however when sharing my suggestions on improving site my suggestions are overlooked instead I was given additional work with no remuneration i was expected to work longer hrs without getting any remuneration or support no recognition given at all. Management only finger pointing ive been off sick due to spasm and overworked i resigned due to that
4,0
Its has good strategic planning.always looks for the wellbeing of its employees
It's a company full with growth.creat working culture also promoting productivety
4,0
The company develops and trains their staff properly and provides them with the relevant PPE and ensures the workers safety as far as possible.
There are numerous initiatives in place to assist employees deal with the pressure of work and home.
5,0
This will be my highlight of my career, fun place to work for, excellent managers which are extremely helpful even when you make mistakes they will lend a hand to rectify the situation. Everything i know today was because of Sodexo.
3,0
Working at sodexo was nice and productive i learned a lot working there and that is where my love for culinary started and I enjoyed the environment and staff was good to work with.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Understanding management
4,0
It was good experience working for sodexo but because of my medical issues i had to resign, doctors order. I was still happy working there.
Pros
Long lunch and great team
Cons
Shortage of equipment
3,0
I have learn and grown greatly and enjoy helping my co-workers
always determined and willing to help and learn.

wonderful people
4,0
each day one is expected to perform to the best of her ability, I leaned that work is a task that requires your utmost attention. management is there to guide us through business and co workers are the people that put together the spirit of a good working environment. the hardest part of the job is that one needs to maintain good profits and margins. the most enjoyable part of the job is that if one works hard, the good incentives are there to compliment one's good results.
Pros
free lunch and team building outings
5,0
Made sure all prep work is done for start of business day. Scheduling meals. deliveries of stock delivered bia suppliers. Time management a very huge factor.

Management not co-ordinating with personal. Lack of communicating

Co-workers very helpful and eager to learn more.

Not being appreciated and being taken advantage.

Staff working in harmony together and as a team
Pros
Cons
long hours no overtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sodexo?
Lot of work.
Helping old people.

They were good.

We were assisting and helping each other.

Working long hours.

Working with old people.
Pros
they were free lunches.
5,0
worked well with all the staff

travelling daily long distances

checking book work checking stock

visiting clients

audtis of work and stock

invoicing to clients
Pros
Goof team spirit
5,0
pues lo que hacia era repartir comida i cocinar para los condenados y eso me gusto
sobretodo porque el día en que me iba los condenados me decían que no vaya porque era muy buena persona y yo decía que se me había acabado en contrato
3,0
I enjoyed working for Sodexo. It was the only company I worked for since finishing school and college. Throughout my working career I learnt and achieved alot. My co workers were great, they were always willing to help when required. I did not really have any major difficulties in my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was promoted to operations manager and I managed the feeding of 12000 people during xenophobia.
Pros
lunch with clients
Cons
doing budgets.