Solar MD

Solar MD Employee Reviews

I learned a lot at Solar MD, and I am constantly developing my skills. It is a great company for somebody with engineering degree out of the university.
Proffesional working enviroment, great leadership and excellent growth prospects within the company if you are a hard worker. International team of experts in a wide array of fields ranging from electronic engineering to software development great learning oppurtunity.The leadership is extremly fair and reward you according to the value you bring to the company, Indoor entertaiment area for workers before and after working hours.
Pros
Yearly family day, Braai every second week for all staff.
Bosses are extremely rude. Wouldn't recommend. Working hours are from 8am. Poor communication within the company. Bad structure. Stressful and depressing.
the bosses are rude, management is ridiculous , no training is given and whenthey have stressful orders then they expect you to know. had stuff on short pay no explanation given,staff is unhappy but theystay because the need work.
state of the art engineering and production facility, high volumes of production, strict company rules - safety and performance. Management has a unique style of management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Solar MD?
  1. Employee Reviews