Soukop Property Group

Soukop Property Group Employee Reviews

5,0
Arrive at the office at 8am and meeting held every Monday morning. Every day was an eventful day with new experiences. Management was very hands on and always showed there ability to succeed. The work culture was always fair without any discrimination. The hardest part of the job was waiting for a client to sign the proposal. What I enjoyed was the final signature of the client who purchased the property.
Pros
Meeting people of all cultures.
Cons
Clients not arriving for appointment to veiw property.
5,0
Great place to work, great mentorship and an all round happy workplace. I was at the Camps Bay and Sea Point branches and have grow so much in financial independence since joining this company
3,0
I would get to the office, unlock, switch alarm off... sort myself out with some coffee, while the kettle is boiling, I would start the laptop up, finish making coffee then get started with work. Every day brings new challenges. End of the day, I would set alarm, lock up and make my way home.
3,0
9 - 5 Monday to Fridays and Saturday and Sunday Showings. Learned all about Real Estate and rentals and sales. hardest part of the Job was the sales and rentals as its a cut throat and very competitive industry. Most enjoyable part of the job was it kept me on my toe with the challenges of the job and industry and also high income potential.
Pros
High earning potential
Cons
No basic salary