South Africa
4,1 out of 5 stars.

South Africa Employee Reviews

South Africa11 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

it was an open place with big fields and buildings with shops and activities

When I was participating swell as working/volunteering we helped take care of children, introduced the company to other people (advertised) and answered all their questions. We held events where we had to help plan and organize, also make sure everything was running smoothly. The overal experience was fun and educational in life manners and work ethics.

Productive and fun place to work.

Currently working in a Civil Engineering company Main job functions includes Project management, Quality control, Quality assurance, Contracts administrations and Site monitoringThe most enjoyable part of this work is project management and site visits

Pros

Birthday gifts

Cons

Short breaks

Productive but stranuous

Manage people of different calture,and background,Contractual job scope.Company of overseer working on establishing tunnel to the reef horizon and have quality sae work.Meet the dead line on daily basins worh with drill rigs and Haggloader to drill,blast and clean these ends.

Pros

Fringe benefit

Cons

Work long hours

Supply chain. Courier and logistics

We work together as a supplying food to all the example Spar.)Pick N Pay and Shoprite. Managing all the invoices for the stock in the truck monitor shortages etc

Pros

Free lunch

good place to work

south africa is a different experience of working. work - life balance is much more appreciated specially in cape town. the company offers a great international insight.

Interesting job

At the time, this was a new procurement department, in which I played a key role as someone who was an experienced procurement professional. I was responsible for mentoring my less experienced colleagues in all things from purchasing to contracts. I learned a great about oil and gas refining and in particular all the peculiarities and intricacies that come with being a refinery in the middle of a suburb. I was involved as the Project Buyer in some truly interesting projects, such as the core effluent plant.

enjoy with work and do my best

not full day work some day lost of work but some day a littale work i learn so many thing with work management , make 402,403 , GST return, new telly work, sales and purchase relented work improvement . develop my personality with other person. time management sort time more work manage , every thing is in proper place and every place is for proper things. its a free with discipline but respected culture in work place. people biheviar to other people. so cool and soft. our mitting time is most enjoyable part of job because we learn more and more and enjoy games for work related and every office worker part in mitting and game also .

Pros

1 hour lunch time

Cons

work long time

productive and fun workplace

A learning experience and thoroughly enjoyed,My previous sales experience has allowed me to learn and deal with a multitude of situations and customers, my educational background has given me the opportunity of experiencing other countries and cultures. This has equipped me to be able to manage a large variety of situations and people. I'm a team player who works well under pressure.

Sabattical back in Souh Africa

This period gave me the opportunity to re-connect with family and friends after having been out of the country for almost 4 years at that stage.

Pros

Re-establish ties with famliy and friends

Cons

Not gainfully employed

RTG crane operator/ Reach stacker operator/ Gantry crane operator

I am looking for a Rubber tyred gantry crane operator/ Reach stacker operator/ Gantry crane operator/ fork lift operator jobs

Challenging projects

Completing projects and see the successful outcome and launch of the product. Management was clear and to the point in the discussion of all projects. Co-workers were team players and always motivated. Hardest part of the job was the long hours to complete the project successfully. I enjoy the challenges as it enhanced my knowledge in the Telecommunication field.

Pros

The challenge to think out of the box.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Africa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance