Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Do i need R250 to start training?

2 answers

  • A Training course for an Air Hostess is offered by SAA and is advertised in the newspaper, the fee for the whole course is about R16500.00 pp and is a six week course. Travel and Tourism can be done through correspondence course as well as through business colleges. You will have to apply through the relevant colleges for the fees. I do suggest that you do the Travel and Tourism course to give you a better background before you do the Airhostess course and passengers do tend to have issues they need sorted and knowledge is power.

  • NO. the company provides for training.

Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.

Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.

Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
  1. Do i need R250 to start training?