SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Employee Review

Exciting and challenging as everyday is something different

5,0
31 July 2018
Resuming for duty everyday at work excites me.I have a great passion for executing my daily tasks and responsibilities. My job description overall is tracking and tracing missing or mishandled shipment for South African Airways and to find a resolve quick and efficient for client satisfaction.As part of the investigation process i have learned to always proceed methodically cover all bases with speed and determination.The assistance of our management team plays a vital part for a positive outcome with all related queries.Our management team is always ready to assist, guide and advise. Our work place culture at SAA Cargo Cape Town International is always with the same goal in mind excellent customer service delivery,moving the shipment safely and intact from point A to point B. The assistance of relevant role players when solving a query internal and third party comes with its own challenges and that is one of the hardest parts of the job. Being part of a vibrant team who thrives on always rendering an excellent standard of customer service makes that the most enjoyable part of my job.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
All the amazing benefits, travelling rebates
3,0
15 October 2020
Same role
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoy my time while working for South Africa airways, staff members are very welcome, you feel like home even on your first day, all and all it was best experience of my life.
Pros
Contract
Cons
8 hours
5,0
10 August 2020
Same role
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
All I can say is I LOVED MY COMPANY AND MY WORK!!! I enjoyed working with customers and their different personalities, attitudes and culture because i learned a lot from them. The hardest part was delivering bad news to customers, like delays.
2,0
30 September 2020
Same location
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The staff are amazing we worked well together as a team when we where faces with delayed /technical flights long ques and irate passengers youve got to have a passion for the airline industry and comes with lots of sacrifices .
Cons