SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS

SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Very happy and proud south African airways..eager to daily report for duty. Awesome team and we are based in a friendly city which only makes us more friendly to our customers
Overall a fun place to work at. Always under pressure to meet deadlines in regards to flight departures. Culture within SAA is great when it comes to customer service, high levels of customer service is expected in Port Elizabeth
i loved working at SAA and especially getting to meet a few celebrities. but i also just loved working with people. I worked two different shifts and the business of the job alson depended on the season we were in.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
everyday has new challenges, different cultures and behaviour. nice working environment, freindly people.hard part is satisfying every need of all customers. I enjoy travelling.
Pros
free or discounted flights
Cons
shifts, working shifts
the job was based on shifts, sometine early morning shifts or aftanoon shifts untill late. each day was different for everyone based on which department you worked in on that day. i learned how to deal professionally with customers, provide good customer service, and mostly paying attention to details. i had the most crazy co-workers, yet dedicated and very well-groomed. the job was hard during bad weather conditions. i enjoyed the part of knowing that i work for the biggest air carrier in SA. and also being able to express myself in the job.
Pros
free lunch vouchers after very hectic days, training and development programes
Cons
working in extrem weather conditions
  1. Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape