SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS

SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative35 reviews
South Africa35 reviews
5,0
Resuming for duty everyday at work excites me.I have a great passion for executing my daily tasks and responsibilities.

My job description overall is tracking and tracing missing or mishandled shipment for South African Airways and to find a resolve quick and efficient for client satisfaction.As part of the investigation process i have learned to always proceed methodically cover all bases with speed and determination.The assistance of our management team plays a vital part for a positive outcome with all related queries.Our management team is always ready to assist, guide and advise.

Our work place culture at SAA Cargo Cape Town International is always with the same goal in mind excellent customer service delivery,moving the shipment safely and intact from point A to point B.

The assistance of relevant role players when solving a query internal and third party comes with its own challenges and that is one of the hardest parts of the job.

Being part of a vibrant team who thrives on always rendering an excellent standard of customer service makes that the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
All the amazing benefits, travelling rebates
3,0
great place to work at , you meet different cultures , its extremely fast paced as everything circle around minutes , sad part though is that favoritism is very much real . other than that , it teaches us discipline , customer services , working in a group as well as alone ,
Pros
good salary
Cons
no real growth
5,0
What I learned priority is the culture of the people you are working with, punctuality, to love your work and work as a team. The best enjoyable part is the salary, overtime and shift allowance.
Pros
You buy your lunch
Cons
9 hours
5,0
I've learned a lot. And gained much experience. The harder thing was starting at work at 4am. But I got used to it. It's a very good company takes care of their employees
Pros
free lunch on holidays
Cons
short hours
5,0
i loved working at SAA and especially getting to meet a few celebrities. but i also just loved working with people. I worked two different shifts and the business of the job alson depended on the season we were in.
Pros
Free meals
4,0
Easy to communicate with Managers, co workers are always friendly and ready to help. there was nothing to hard you can not handle. working as a Team and having friends you can talk to.
Pros
free lunch, free travel tickets