South African Bank Note

South African Bank Note Employee Reviews

2,0
I learned to respect other people culture. time is money. work hard to produce best quality. to get best solutions. you must always have solution to go forward.
Pros
free study aid
Cons
12 hours
4,0
There is a lot going on so an individual definitely learns a lot at this company. I would recommend for anyone to find employment here. There is benefits for growth and development.
Pros
Free lunch
1,0
An organisation which does not recognise and value employees. Inadequacies in HR function allow for managers to act on their personal grudges against employees, to break them down, and see them "leave". A blame culture where scapegoats for poor managers are common.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Weak manipulative managers
1,0
Didn't learn anything useful. Management was not good with their skills. The hardest part of the job was the shifts, but the co workers was nice to work with. We did get lunch times and tea times.
Pros
Pension and medical contribution
5,0
Excellent organisation to work for. The culture is easy going and induction is what you would find in standard organisation. People work in integrated fashion. We speak freely, and express ourselves.
2,0
I do most maintenance and breakdowns during the and I have learn PLC AC 500,management is poor on my department and workplace is good in general,the hardest part is when we must reach target and the most enjoyable is when we rich target and get incentive
Pros
free launch
Cons
normal hours
5,0
The way they used to give us opportunities to learn more and to make us to believe on ourselves. The management were approachable and welcoming to listen every employees
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Normal 8 hours