South African Bank Note

South African Bank Note Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews

2,7Work-Life Balance

work hard

I learned to respect other people culture. time is money. work hard to produce best quality. to get best solutions. you must always have solution to go forward.

Pros

free study aid

Cons

12 hours

Productive Workplace

There is a lot going on so an individual definitely learns a lot at this company. I would recommend for anyone to find employment here. There is benefits for growth and development.

Pros

Free lunch

Manipulative managers

An organisation which does not recognise and value employees. Inadequacies in HR function allow for managers to act on their personal grudges against employees, to break them down, and see them "leave". A blame culture where scapegoats for poor managers are common.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Weak manipulative managers

Worked long shifts

Didn't learn anything useful. Management was not good with their skills. The hardest part of the job was the shifts, but the co workers was nice to work with. We did get lunch times and tea times.

Pros

Pension and medical contribution

Exciting

Excellent organisation to work for. The culture is easy going and induction is what you would find in standard organisation. People work in integrated fashion. We speak freely, and express ourselves.

Production

I do most maintenance and breakdowns during the and I have learn PLC AC 500,management is poor on my department and workplace is good in general,the hardest part is when we must reach target and the most enjoyable is when we rich target and get incentive

Pros

free launch

Cons

normal hours

The way they used to give us opportunities to learn more and to make us to believe on ourselves. The management were approachable and welcoming to listen every employees

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Normal 8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Bank Note. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture

South African Bank Note Reviews by Location

• South African Bank Note
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?