South African Debt Management Group
1,7 out of 5 stars.

South African Debt Management Group Employee Reviews

company frauds people of their hard earned money and does not pay employees on time, as company is a debt management company peoples monies are taken for their own personal use and debts remain unpaid.
I had a good time in the company apart from the salary but I stayed and enjoyed what I was doing because I needed a job and it was not a difficult job for me to do
not a good company not organised and no company culture, they work as a family and there are unreasonable times of overtime work as it it demanded, the stykle o work is poor
Unnecessary pressure placed on call centre agents. Team leaders would monitor people as if they were robots.only dialing.conveyer belt at a factory...
Pros
Lunch 45min and tea 15 min
Cons
6 days a week for extremely low salary
A typical day at work would consits of pushing for targets to be met, being focused increasing the overall commision. Attending to queries and assisting debtors. For me the hardest part of the job at the begining was maintaing my composure with an arrogant/irate debtors. However over a period of time I have become completely comfortable with handeling situations like those and now i enjoy handeling these type of debtors.
Pros
Fun Team Buildings
Cons
Working over weekends at times
Very bad environment to work for. the people never took responsibility for their actions and everyone worked for themselves not a team. it was hard going to work cause things would change out of the blue.
Pros
Cons
everything
Comment – 7 August 2017
HiI am sorry you had a bad experience at your job.However you gave a review on the wrong company. We are not located in South Africa but NYC USA.I hope you retract this error and hopefully you will have better experiences in your future. Good Luck!
The management put unnecessary pressure on staff and payments end of the month was always late but the basic day to day job was great and fun
Pros
Lunch break was an hour
Cons
Salary was small, saterdays working
Comment – 19 February 2018