South African Debt Management Group
South African Debt Management Group Employee Review

Management was great

3,0
23 February 2020
I had a good time in the company apart from the salary but I stayed and enjoyed what I was doing because I needed a job and it was not a difficult job for me to do
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
26 February 2017
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Anton lembede kwazulu natal
The management put unnecessary pressure on staff and payments end of the month was always late but the basic day to day job was great and fun
Pros
Lunch break was an hour
Cons
Salary was small, saterdays working
Comment – 19 February 2018
HiI am sorry you had a bad experience at your job.However you gave a review on the wrong company. We are not located in South Africa but NYC USA.I hope you retract this error and hopefully you will have better experiences in your future. Good Luck!
1,0
28 October 2018
Same location
Sales agent (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Unnecessary pressure placed on call centre agents. Team leaders would monitor people as if they were robots.only dialing.conveyer belt at a factory...
Pros
Lunch 45min and tea 15 min
Cons
6 days a week for extremely low salary
1,0
1 August 2017
Same location
Administrator (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Very bad environment to work for. the people never took responsibility for their actions and everyone worked for themselves not a team. it was hard going to work cause things would change out of the blue.
Pros
Cons
everything
Comment – 7 August 2017