South African Police Service
3,7 out of 5 stars.
View all South African Police Service reviews

South African Police Service

South African Police Service Employee Review

Good

It has excellent professional services and batho Pele principles adhered to and staff treated with respect and dignity. Since that purpose was to combat crime and investigation.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Productive and rewarding

Very good and offer of job security . discipline is applied and required.Disciplinary regulations are clear and are applied Fairly.The are opportunities for growth and for reward when working overtime.The are institutional courses offered so one can excell in the specific job environment be it administration, detective or vispol. Reasonable working hours.
Same role

Is very challenging and interesting

Is challenging when coming to safety but is interesting and giving joy after helping someone.when you heard people commending your hard work it feels so good.

Pros

If attending meetings you get free tea

Cons

Eight hours unless it's special duties
Same location

Outstanding team and management skills enable me to deliver professional outcomes and can work under presure

Even i don't have a relevant degree in supply chain management, my knowledge in the field i was working give me on hand experience in the logistic environment. Overtime was not a issue in my career and work many long hours as up to 18-23 hours. I can work with all cultures and have great management and teamwork skills. Touch decisions was also made to take control of a situation and get the best solution.

Pros

only lunch hour

Cons

meetings, overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Police Service. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 548 reviews