South African Post Office
3,8 out of 5 stars.
View all South African Post Office reviews

South African Post Office

South African Post Office Employee Review

Free to come up with process improvement initiatives as long as they improve productivity they are adopted. The HR department takes the initiative of improving management and leadership skills by training identified employees with reputable institutions and with the assistance of SSETA. Have learnt that my eagerness to learn new things and working smart can get me elevated to higher positions. i started as a data capturer and rose through the ranks to become an Operations Manager. The hardest part of the job is people management who are deeply unionised. The easiest is to ensure that you adhere to policy and procedures and life becomes easy.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Teller-contract. Assisted with clients queries, fill in forms,sassa srd qué. Registration of mails.

Management style is relaxed. Too familiar with co-workers. Above all it's a nice working environment to be at. Made friends. Still keep in contact. You have tea time and lunch. Friendly environment. Old staff tend to be bossy towards new employees. Obviously marking their territory.

Pros

Working hours not bad

Cons

Working on Saturday.

Challenging and interesting environment amazing people.

After the pandemic everything changed no more challenges no growth employees lost hope many companies with monopolies small mail delivering companies

Pros

No allowence

Cons

Morning shift and afternoon shift

Great experience

I’ve learnt a lot from them. As my first job they did a great job. My senior manager really contributed a lot in my career and having to meet him again at Absa it was a blessing because of the things he taught me along my walks of life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Post Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • South African Post Office
  • Belief in the philosophy that every employee can contribute to the efficient operation of the company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?