South African Post Office
3,8 out of 5 stars.
View all South African Post Office reviews

South African Post Office

South African Post Office Employee Review

employee career advancement and freedom of implementation

dynamic cultures with different levels engagement. i have learned that people need to be capacitated of all the changes happening through proper communication. the hardest part of the job is engaging with union representatiives in this highly unionised labour force, as well as engaging with people in the SADC region who have different work dynamics as mine. the most enjoyable part of my work is travelling internationally, meeting new people and learning new cultures.

Pros

education sponsorships

Cons

unionised work force

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Challenging and interesting environment amazing people.

After the pandemic everything changed no more challenges no growth employees lost hope many companies with monopolies small mail delivering companies

Pros

No allowence

Cons

Morning shift and afternoon shift

Belief in the philosophy that every employee can contribute to the efficient operation of the company

Free to come up with process improvement initiatives as long as they improve productivity they are adopted. The HR department takes the initiative of improving management and leadership skills by training identified employees with reputable institutions and with the assistance of SSETA. Have learnt that my eagerness to learn new things and working smart can get me elevated to higher positions. i started as a data capturer and rose through the ranks to become an Operations Manager. The hardest part of the job is people management who are deeply unionised. The easiest is to ensure that you adhere to policy and procedures and life becomes easy.

Great experience

I’ve learnt a lot from them. As my first job they did a great job. My senior manager really contributed a lot in my career and having to meet him again at Absa it was a blessing because of the things he taught me along my walks of life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Post Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • South African Post Office
  • employee career advancement and freedom of implementation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?