South African Post Office
3,8 out of 5 stars.
View all South African Post Office reviews

South African Post Office

South African Post Office Employee Review

It was a great opportunity for me to work at that company

If you are working for the big company you have to be dedicated to your job be on time always and prepare to go extra miles for your job, be ready to learn new skills each day

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

I've gain a lot of experience with the company. To work with people it's a good experience

It's challenging and exciting as hard worker energetic always willing to learn. Good listener and good communication skills I've learned a lot from working.

Teller-contract. Assisted with clients queries, fill in forms,sassa srd qué. Registration of mails.

Management style is relaxed. Too familiar with co-workers. Above all it's a nice working environment to be at. Made friends. Still keep in contact. You have tea time and lunch. Friendly environment. Old staff tend to be bossy towards new employees. Obviously marking their territory.

Pros

Working hours not bad

Cons

Working on Saturday.

Challenging and interesting environment amazing people.

After the pandemic everything changed no more challenges no growth employees lost hope many companies with monopolies small mail delivering companies

Pros

No allowence

Cons

Morning shift and afternoon shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Post Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • South African Post Office
  • It was a great opportunity for me to work at that company