South African Post Office
South African Post Office Employee Review

productive, challenging , fun

3,0
23 December 2016
Working at south african post office as a postal retail agent it is fun and challenging at the same time. Gave me me lot of experience because I was doing some of the book keeping managing company's assets and handling company's money. I became much more responsible. Working with different people each an every day taught me how to deal with customers problems how to solve the problem when the customer is unsatisfied with our service.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, no leave
5,0
7 December 2020
Same location
Eductional Training and Development Practitioner (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nice to work there. Benefits are worth working there. Growth and development is something that you will get. Security and having a culture of safe working environment
Pros
Growth
Cons
Not enough projects
2,0
29 June 2020
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I suggest that Post office to be privatized so that the culture can change and the company will start make profit and win the trust of the community back.
4,0
21 December 2018
POSTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It was the most productive work environment to work at, I was exposed to so many different departments within the post office and was able to build my knowledge and experience about the service provided.