South African Post Office

South African Post Office Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape7 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

interesting work place

I start at 08:30 in the morning with a daily meeting clients arrive at 08:40 as a R.P. officer u must wear different heads i.e. hyster driver,consultain,administrater and a bacis bookkeeper I work in a team with and it can be interesting at times the management team is always there to give a helping hand the hardest part of my job is driving the forklift ,but the most enjoyable part is meeting new people on a daily basis.

A company that offers a lot of possibilities and departments

Very busy and you learn to work with clients all day. Management are very strict and supervisors there to check, Very interesting to work in the different department and gain quite a lot of knowledge,

productive and fun

Amazing managers.you live to go to work and never stay out no matter what.its a company wher we work as a team all the time.one million ups for south african post office.words cant dedcribe what a great company this is.

Cons

nothing

best company to work for

I was at my best at the Post office. I was growing and climbing the success ladder. The Post Office empowered and developed me to be the best employee that I was. Thanks to their Bursary scheme I got a qualification in Marketing.

Pros

employees well looked after

Cons

industrial action

Post office was a good place to work for

Prepare daily report and do teleconference. Communicate plan for day/week to staff and effective management in terms of all functions and ad hoc functions

Pros

good working conditions

Cons

no increase received for 2 years

Great Workplace to grow as a person and your career.

With the new CEO on board, the future looks promising, as he possess a great deal of expertise and has a proven track record of being a very successful business man.

Pros

Positive and dedicated workforce and working conditions.

Cons

Not always opportunity to advance everyone.

Unique culture where protocol is strictly followed

Unique culture, needs lots of hard work in order to succeed and progress. Protocol strictly adhered to. Lots of travelling. Hardest part is sometimes having to work away from home and have to remote manage household and kids. Most enjoyable is meeting and interacting with different cultures in terms of clients and co-workers.

Pros

Travelling and staying in some beautiful and exotic places

Cons

Long Hours and too much protocol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Post Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance