South African Post Office
3,8 out of 5 stars.

South African Post Office Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

I started as a data capturer work for 9 months there, promoted to teller, then admin and for the past 8 years mail controller, mainly a mail dominated ar which I did a great job. My reason for resigning was due to poor management style which makes it impossible to deliver what it takes, which was the slogan of the company at the time.
At post office i was working at one of the projects, The work was very challenging and demanding both physically and mentally, it helped build my character and help me grow as an individual, i had a great time. The co-workers and the management were very friendly and always understanding, were always open to new suggestion and self expression. The hardest part was that at times were required to work for long hours in order to meet our deadlines. The learning experience was invaluable
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Long working hours
Working hours were favorable. Learnt alot about advance computer packages that were relevant in the work i was doing. The Management was excellent! My immediate boss was very supportive and always commended the work i was doing. The co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was not being able to get a permanent job because of work permit. The post enjoyable part of the job was the coffee machines that always had coffee.
Cons
luck of work permit