South African Reserve Bank Employee Reviews
South Africa83 reviews
Showing all 83 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
everybody worked well together.friendly staff and management.everybody shown the necessary respect for one another.we worked together not just as a team but as a family.all problems concerning the work and fellow staff get sorted out immediately.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
A great place to work for, great benefits, job security. fun workplace is terms of different team building activity, Christmas lunches, open days with family if you're into that kind of thing.
canteen with a variety of meals also Wiesenhof on site
career development does not work for everyone
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
I got the opportunity to do my WILP program there and meet everyone on a lively mood, I have learnt so much especially from a bank that people think doesn't have engineering departments. it's culture and environment is amazing, there is room for growth.
The role of Associate Financial Analyst on a typical day involved responding to applications received from banks on behalf of their clients, involving cross border transactions. Our team also had to meet bank representatives and other stakeholders to discuss existing policy and challenges surrounding same.
Being exposed to all economic participants.
I started my AML/CFT career at the South African Reserve Bank, which provided me with the necessary foundation required for the applying AML/CFT application in the banking industry. Management empowered subordinates and there was sufficient room fro growth.
Good benefits like medical aid and pension contributions from employer
many older people employed here
It was a great experience for me to have been deployed to do my training at the Bank. The culture, the staff and the environment was beautiful. There is room for growth within as there are multiple departments. Management is understanding and supportive, interaction with different personalities and exposure in other departments was informative and helped me to grow professionally.
Free lunches, in the presence of high class people
The working hours are flexible and suitable to all
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Reserve Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 83 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about South African Reserve Bank
- What are the requirement needed for me to work at reserve bank9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at South African Reserve Bank?5 people answered
- Does your credit affect you for being hired?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at South African Reserve Bank? What are the …3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at South African Reserve Bank?2 people answered
- Do you have transport allowance,car and shift allowance?2 people answered
- What do they ask for assessment if you passed 1st interviewOne person answered
- What is South African Reserve Bank vacation policy? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at South African Reserve Bank?One person answered
- Can I be employed at the SARB if I wasn't sponsored by their bursary during my university study?One person answered
See all questions and answers
South African Reserve Bank Reviews by Job Title