SPARK ATM SYSTEMS

SPARK ATM SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
5,0
I love spark ATM systems and their culture is just so phenomenal. The most difficult part is when the dispenser is not working properly. Always smile.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
No long hours
5,0
its an incredible place to work for highly recommend if you are sales person. i had a really pleasant time working for them but my job was temporary.
Pros
free lunch, free yoga lessons
4,0
Nice company to work for, they have stability. Business development department management needs some improvement but overall the directors are fun to work for and with. Great staff, enjoyed my time working for the company.
4,0
A typical day at work would start off at the canteen making cereal and a cup of black coffee. After i am done eating i would move to my desk where i start planning ahead for the next 2-3 days. Liaising daily with the Representatives that i gather appointments to/for. Management does not play a huge roll at what we do because most of the duties are self managed by us business developers. Managers would only call meetings if there are any changes that are put in place, also for reviews on our performance which is done quarterly. Co-workers, well in every company it is different or even the same, you have some that would help if need be, and other will just not bother at all, some even stab you in the back. The Hardest part of my job is to remain keeping consistent target so that I keep my family happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to Liaise with huge companies and at times groups such as Spar, Pick 'n Pay, Engen, Capitec, etc, and maintaining a good a firm relationship.
Pros
Team Lunch, Team buildings
Cons
Traveling from home to work
4,0
A typical day, is normally very busy, even when it is not a month end weekend. We have learnt and tried to cope under the increasing pressure of workload. Without the charismatic team, your day just wouldn't be the same.
Pros
gatherings outside of work and the people
Cons
long hours, not enough time off and the company relocating
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SPARK ATM SYSTEMS?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPARK ATM SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.
4,4