SPARK Schools

Clear
2,5Work-Life Balance
2,6Job Security & Advancement

Fast-paced work environment

Lots of in-house training opportunities. Job growth possible for all employees regardless of position.Good salary though no pension fund, medical aid, as yet.

Pros

Professional development

Cons

No pension fund

Fun and Vibrant Workplace

This company is innovative and has sophisticated systems in place to ensure that workers, scholars and parents are catered for.It is a vibrant environment and does enhance people's abilities.

Happy

I was very happy to be working there. My co-workers were very informative. I gained alot of experience and skill. It was not stressfull at all for me.

Great working environment

Gained a lot of working experience. Management is very involved in making sure that you are suitable for the position that you are placed in and that you are doing what makes you happy.

Major growth opportunities

Amazing learning and growth opportunities Great support from team Creative and innovative Changing the face of Education in South Africa Work-life balance can become a challenge

Interesting

I only recently started so there isn't much to say. But it is an enjoyable place to work. They are lively and actively trying to change the educational industry in the country, on the continent and across the globe.

Productive and Fun Working Place

Spark schools in an amazing place to work where you are provided with opportunities to grow, great work culture and lively environment, It is a wonderful place for ambitious people.

Pros

Opportunity for growth

Cons

Salary could improve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPARK Schools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance