Sportsman's Warehouse
Sportsman's Warehouse Employee Review

best place I've been employed at

5,0
3 July 2020
Hard work pays off, always be one step ahead of your duties. Daily planning is crucial to ensure you don't get side tracked by other duties. Always check and recheck on your staff. I loved learning new things all of the time, I'm just sorry that I never had the time to learn more about the management side of running the business.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Being busy all of the time
Cons
Salary is a problem
4,0
19 May 2020
Floor Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Sportsman warehouse is a great company to work for. My time there has being wanderful and productive. Since starting in 2015 I have grown firm a mere sales assistant to junior management.
3,0
28 June 2017
floor manager (Former Employee) - jhb
I have learned more expertialy on my work ethics and providing training to develop staff in connection with product knowledge and the culture in business
3,0
25 January 2016
Floor Manager (Former Employee) - Kimberley, NC
A typical day was hectic, But I actually love to be busy and help Customers. I learn a lot and is very glad that I have the opportunity to work there, the staff was not organized and at first I have to be very strict , but show them that I also can help them to be a better person and do the best for the company. I work well with most of the Management, yet the Manager like to accused the workers and me in front of the customers. The hardest part is the mornings that I must pick up co-workers in the most dangerous places in Kimberley, woman alone where the Police not dare to go alone ! The most enjoyable part - to make my target and the last stock take that shows that the losses was cut in half from the previously years.
Pros
The benefit of a Company vehicle
Cons
Very Long hours
  1. best place I've been employed at