Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportsman's Warehouse Employee Reviews for Cashier

This is retail, it was extremely taxing on mind and body. It requires a lot of energy. The head managers were not so nice and made working there undesirable. However it was good experience for engagement with management and other staff and customers.
Fun and informative .... They make sure that you are always informed about new products … management was very easy to talk to and freindly . It was lovely to interact with different people and also communicating with customers
I worked as a cashier on weekends and worked in the December holidays. I came in during thee week to work as a salesperson. The staff were helpful and guided me where necessary.
Hours was long,bit tired but gained experience, learned alot as a cashier. Learned things I did not know in the beginning before I started working for this company.
Pros
Experience Gained
Cons
My first job. It introduced me to many different people. The company has training once a week which is beneficial to everyone who do not work in that department.
Cons
i learned how to answer the customer over the phone,to work as team, to be patient, to manage timethe hardest part of the job being shout at by my manager.the most enjoyable part of the job is answering the phone and to associate with the customers.