Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportsman's Warehouse Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

i believe in a workplace there must be equality and respect from one another.Determination and trying by all means to get things done on time avoiding procrastination. always know customer is always right
Pros
customer service
Cons
team work
Do your work properly and be active.ask questions if you not understand work with a smile assist the customers and learn more about the equipment they selling
Sportsman Warehouse is a place of growth and skills acquiring. They have fun EMT's during the weekdays which is great for teambuilding . Management is great but the work culture can get sloppy as the job requires a lot of patience and great customer service which tends to make people grumpy if you have alot of it. I have learnt a great deal from SDportsman Warehouse and their training is exceptional.
Pros
training
Cons
long hours standing
Sportmans Warehouse is filled with Quality of workers who is committed to their jobs and the goals. My job description as a cashier was always being on time and develop skills in knowing certain equipment. I have learned to obey instructions and my work has to be done professional as well as independently and working as a team. The management works well together with the rest of the staff to develop strong employees and they follow up on additional responsibilities.The workplace environment is structured always time and again for some fun ,if there were conflict it would be resolved immediately. The hardest part of working in retail was dealing with difficult customers who sometimes could not understand the process and procedures. The enjoyable part of the job is when your work colleagues turns into family where u excited to go and work and enjoy the working environment having happy people around you having to laugh is joyable.
Pros
Double pay on public holidays, and getting weekly paid
Cons
long hours and having to cash up last
Great environment,my co workers were friendly and we had many exciting games at work,we always worked as a team and there were prizes to be won for the employee of the week,I had an amazing time there.The manager was friendly and made us comfortable to discuss whatever issues we faced on the floor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sportsman's Warehouse?