Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportsman's Warehouse Employee Reviews for Receiver

Receiving and dispatching of stock I started as a receiving clerk and after 6 months became the HOD receiving clerk what I like about my job is new products
sportsman's warehouse was a very exciting job I ever worked at, as a sportsman I really enjoyed my self and loved the team , I worked in all departments.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Good place to work at. Get to see all New gadgets and gear. Get to see all latest sports equipment . Good career advancement opportunities in admin side
Great working enviroment,meet alot of different people each day.overcome customer problems and meet their needs.i have learned alot in the years i have been with this company,from my managers,co workers.The hardest part of my job is actually nothing,if work is known to be done on a deadline there would be no issues.
Cons
the hours were long, i have learned how to become a champion at a work place environment even working under pressure, the management was very understanding and the hardest part of the job was to finish all the job on a 24 hour basis.
Pros
staff prices