Spur Restaurant

Spur Restaurant Employee Reviews

Spur is a good place

Working at spur was good ,fast and enjoyable You have to know the menus and the beverages by your head You get to know new people ,socialize....

Pros

The is no lunches

Cons

Hours are fine

I managed to helped And leaned some skills while was working there,have good communication skills well performance and work hard to get into onother level of experience

Excellent

Working in this company would be great because it will help me learn more about other races. Serve them good food and drinks, make sure they are satisfied. And making sure that the company earns more money.

Pros

Arrive in time

Cons

Good food

productive

It is a very busy inviroment to work in and has a lot of pressure, you need to be very fast and be able to multi task and to remember whatever you have to told

Good job for me

Most enjoyable part is to wash dishes without stress. Hardest part is to overwork. Workplace culture is very important to staff members. I learned to be active as always.

I was very excited to work at Spur restaurant because it was my very first job.

Working at Spur restaurant as a student taught me about being consistently towards your work and always make sure that people that you are serving are happy about your treatment should not be a problem for them. It also assisted me as a student to always work more hard in order to achieve good results and as well as goodwill.

It was most of the time very quiet then we had to take turns for serving customers.

If you Want work at a spur first make sure that they are busy every day of the week. Always try and check in what mood your customer is in if sad try and make them smile always be polite no-matter how moody they mite be. That will encounter your tips. Good luck

Pros

Cons

U had to work on commissions then still had to pay breakages

Good and nice friendly loving also..

Good to be there.time is limited things are fast, customers are always right and love is there in the work place n being with people good service also.

Love working there.. My Boss was a great guy to work for.

Working at Spur Steak Ranchers It was great working there all most every day every one was friendly even my Boss he was a great guy I loved working for him.

Hard work

Long hours and very busy on weekends. Off days are negotiable with management. Mostly make your income by earning tips. Get commission on sales. Must be hard working

Flexible, Open to correction, Always willing to learn

I deal well with criticism and try to learn something from it. Able to perfom in a pressurized environment. Disciplined I enjoy being a part of the team have learnt how to motivate other team members.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

5 hours

Striving to deliver good service

The waiters and cooking staff at Spur are always trying to deliver good service. They are, in general, hard-working and strive to always be competitively priced.

Yes it's productive and fun working place

•The day starts with cleaning the shop and ensure all the shop corners are smart. • a daily meeting follows, this ensures all the waiter's are aware of the daily promotions in store, to know items that are out of stock so that they know alternatives to offer to costumers. • team work throughput is always important so that excellent service is offered always.

Pros

Free lunch, incentive

Cons

Short breaktime

It was okay but tiring

Working at spur restaurant it was a good experience I learnt a lot although I had my ups and down it was fun a learnt a lot and how to manage yourself at the work place and how to deal with the customers

Pros

Of course food was given

Cons

From 9 to 4

productive

its always fun and productive. i am a people's person so meeting new people was really exciting. my manger was very kind and understanding i really enjoyed working there.

Pros

tips well

Cons

not enough pay

Very productive and intresting to work at spur

I ve learn how to socialize with others. you must not come with your personal problem,s and the customer is always right no matter what he is saying..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no cons

Didn't enjoy it at all. I learned some people skills, management wasnt really reliable. The hardest part pf the job was being on your feet for long periods of time.

Pros

Free lunches

good place to work at

morning and evening shifts were not bad to work except on Sunday morning breakfasts and Monday evening shift for the burger special. Spur is a good place to work at

Pros

little money

Cons

productive and good woring place

wow where can i start i really loved working there the passion working with people is the most fun of it.and the way dealing with the stuff was nice have a good relationship with you colleagues

Pros

buye own lunch

Fun work place

Fun work place with a very supportive management, the stuff is and the management members there are one like one big family and more especially they are united.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spur Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Spur Restaurant