STAFF SOLUTIONS

STAFF SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

4,0
I started to work for Staff Solution from 2015 until 2019.I had loads of jobs(kitchen assistant,general assistant,chef).Managment is not very good because they don't communicate to much with their colleagues.I can say was very interested because all the time was challenging to learn different dishes from chefs,sous chef and head chefs Enjoyable part is that customers where happy with the food.I'm looking for other job like warehouse .
5,0
Todo bien aprendi mucho me dieron la oportunidad de crecer para mejora de mi persona
5,0
Muy excelente empresa para laborar, te dan la oportunidad de crecer dentro de la empresa y poder superarte.
5,0
I liked that u got paid for the overtime u worked but I didn't like that it was mandatory to work 6 days a week at 10 hours a day. I liked that there was a trainer to help u learn how to operate every machine in the plant.
3,0
Job is OK you just have to keep up with your hrs or your pay will be short. Mostly its a day job doesn't really have any jobs at night time to if your OK with that it will work
Pros
Its a job
Cons
short pay and keep up with your own hrs
5,0
Staff solutions provides employment opportunities to able bodied people who are willing to work n show a strong work ethic and a responsible outlook twards employment
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Waiting a year to reapply
5,0
It was a good pay job for someone who need a second job. But the management was not fair at certain points. If they were upset about something they would make the job harder.
5,0
Learn something new every day easy to work with every employee. I do applications, orientations for every department and human resources time card checks
Pros
One hour lunch
1,0
Never work there. They slave you and then cut you if your not on the travel team. The management suck.It pays wells if your on the HBC team but not always
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STAFF SOLUTIONS?
4,0
I enjoyed working at Staff Solutions. Learned new and exciting tasks. Each assignment was geared toward my skills and abilities. Would recommend to a friend.
Pros
Good Schedules
Cons
None to list
5,0
Great place to work, great people to work with, very relaxed environment, the overtime is great the paid time off is great overall great place to work for anybody looking to further their career.
5,0
Very Friendly workplace Jobs are very easy to get hired mostly of them factory jobs I learned how to operate a machine the hardest part about this job is they are far out.
2,0
My job there taught me a lot about teamwork it also provided me with a sense of responsibility to be willing to put the customers needs before mine it taught me how to maintain a strong work ethic and do my job to the best of my ability.
2,0
I loved where they placed me. Met people from all around the world. Learned new things and advanced in the job I was working. Great company to work for.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Vacation time
3,0
it was only a temp job no full time employment just seasonal work at different entry level job site. plant, food plant, pasta plant . only worked if places needed help
4,0
When on the production line you have to keep up with the product that is coming down the line. That was hard.
3,0
This is a part time role I've taken on to boost earnings and keep my HGV skills up to date!
Pros
Good experience
Cons
long unsociable hours
4,0
i liked working for ISS they got me a job fast but seems like they didnt last long. even tho i was told they were long term assignments
5,0
Professional environment, coworkers and management were good Temporary staffing overall great employment