StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews

This was too long ago
I can't rate this company because I know management has changed. Please read other reviews or chance it. I do remember that opportunities came last minute and you had to be available to get them. good luck to all.
2,0
can fire you for any reason
this job is temporary and they will hire who they see fit. worked there for several months didn’t get looked at for permanent position. someone who started the same day I did for a permanent position. i.e he was not a very good worker more of a walking safety hazard but they liked him more because he joked a lot.
Great place to work!
it is a great place to work. The working environment is good. the working hours are very flexible. There are good developmental training programmes which are very beneficial. Good team to work with.
Wonderful experience
Great talented people, culture and environment. Wonderful experience with growth opportunities from with the department and organization. Supervisor’s are always available for direction
3,0
stable place to work. you start almost as soon as you apply
it was a steady job. I started almost immediately so that was a very good thing in my situation. they have different positions at different locations with different shifts available
Great work environment
I have the ability to pick up the days and hours I would like to work. I really enjoy working in this environment. There is not any negative feedback I would like to give.
3,0
Good
Only worked there for a short amount of time but I enjoyed the time I spent working there. I got along with the employees there and whenever I had a question I never was afraid to ask.
N/a
Always willing to work with me to help me find a job. Checking on me during these difficult times with the virus. Nice people to work with. Always trying to help me
Improve my skills.
5,0
the positive vibe from employees
Staffing Solutitons is a really good company. They have positive, friendly workers. They have excellent clients and an excellent morale. They have good communication skills.
productive and fun workplace
they really care about their employees and want to place people some where that is a good fit for them in hope of finding a long term placement. this is a very good place to work.
A great place to work.
"There is so much flexibility with work/life balance that it makes it easy to come into work in the morning" (in 66 reviews)

"flexibility with working from home when needed, and a culture of great people who love your children and embrace them as part of the family"
1,0
Temp service
I only worked one job through these ladies and any time I wanted to see other work they never had any but keystones was a good job for the most part I enjoy the fork lift greatly.
It's a job
I enjoyed working for them
Meeting new people

I worked on my own floor by myself

Easy and flexible the teachers were nice friendly and always letting me know they appreciated me
Always helpfull
A great place to find a temp to perm hob always lokking to help you get hired. Very nice staff. Lots of different hours that they will fined something for your needs.
5,0
Find jobs for you to work
A typical day of work going into different warehouses an performing your job . They always have a job for you to work never jobless . They have a outgoing staff members
Fun work place
It was a exciting work place. it was well organized. They was all friendly. They care about your well beings. i really enjoyed working with them. I learned different things
Helpful people
Attentive and helpful staff when In need of assistance, always try and help us find the right fit for a job. Answer all questions and concerns we have
Productive and team dependent
Staffing Solution is an agency that provided flexible hours and lots of jobs available for anyone with experience in the hospitality field. This job required good team membership and communication.
3,0
No work during holiday seasons
Sorry to say but very disappointing the company puts so many people at risk of being homeless. They offer a few hours here and there, but not enough to survive. I have worked two weeks in two months.
Warehouse Clerk
Performing warehouse duties, the day goes by fast. The compensation is less desireable, but the job isn't stressful. Overall, the position is decent.
Great pay
Great workmanship within the company, need to have the ability to work quickly, efficiently and fast. Have the ability to spot errors and act promptly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8