StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews

4,0
I can't rate this company because I know management has changed. Please read other reviews or chance it. I do remember that opportunities came last minute and you had to be available to get them. good luck to all.
4,0
Staffing Solution is an agency that provided flexible hours and lots of jobs available for anyone with experience in the hospitality field. This job required good team membership and communication.
3,0
Sorry to say but very disappointing the company puts so many people at risk of being homeless. They offer a few hours here and there, but not enough to survive. I have worked two weeks in two months.
3,0
Performing warehouse duties, the day goes by fast. The compensation is less desireable, but the job isn't stressful. Overall, the position is decent.
4,0
Great workmanship within the company, need to have the ability to work quickly, efficiently and fast. Have the ability to spot errors and act promptly.
4,0
staffing solutions is a temp agency that provides warehouse and office jobs to people of and age gender or orientation, they pay well and i would recommend this company.
4,0
Great company to work for. I obtained many skills working this position. I met many great people. I feel that they need to compensate their staff more because they are all hard working people.
4,0
Very attention to detail, fast paced cleaning crews great customer service job opportunities to advance to higher better pay. And everyone is friendly.
5,0
Worked a 16 week contract on a cruise ship as a dining steward. Take orders and serve food and beverages to passengers on board in the dining room. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
5,0
Good work place very friendly nice company to work for recommended to anyone needing a fast job with decent pay the hiring process is easy fast and reliable
5,0
Very good company to work for we traveled a lot and the company made sure we was good on every site we did good management also pay was great and all the hardest things were being away
1,0
Worst place to work for they have you working maybe a week and a half two weeks and then they don't send you back out to work for like a month it's it's pointless to even work for them
4,0
Everyday the work gets easier
This job is best if you want to stay busy and let time fly I've learned how to pack and unload etc.the work place culture is great to because of the friendly environment. The best part of the day is when I'm finished with my work and I can see how much progress I've made
1,0
They process you according to their needs, not giving you a full scope of how the jobs they assign you will be in reality. I would recommend to anyone working here to do your homework. You'd be better off trying to get hired somewhere directly than working for a staffing agency.
Pros
They'll find you work.
Cons
Their jobs suck.
5,0
Staffing Solutions is a great way to jump in the job market. Staff is very helpful and friendly and does everything they can to help find work for all qualified job seekers.
5,0
This was a remote job, Staffing Solutions was right there if there was a question, concern or issue with the assignment. Take the position if you are lucky enough to be picked for an assignment.
5,0
Be a hard worker enjoying the work i do meeting new people
Decisive thinker

Adaptable

Quick leaner

And i am Dependable to my job.

You need a job to provide for my family.
5,0
Staffing solutions is now Resource MFG. They are amazing. They worked with my home schedule and helped with any concerns immediately. They really make employee's feel valued.
Pros
All round great company
Cons
Insurance takes longer than normal to use.
3,0
i love working for this company. the treated all the worker fairly. they gave out bonus to the workers. they gave us parties and everything. they feed us lunch sometimes
5,0
Staffing Solutions is a good company to work for. Located work for me within 1 week of applying. The staff was quick and reliable. Answered all of my questions.
5,0
Staffing Solutions provided a number of short term positions for me over the years. But more importantly an almost consistent placement at DENSO Manufacturing adding up to about 7 years in different departments in that time. Being semi-retired, this is exactly what I am seeking, part time positions with some level of long term promise.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8