StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews

4,0
I can't rate this company because I know management has changed. Please read other reviews or chance it. I do remember that opportunities came last minute and you had to be available to get them. good luck to all.
4,0
I love working for Staffing Solutions. My supervisor is the best, she is a caring wonderful person. She helps solves any issues, and is always finding me wonderful assignments.
Pros
Paid weekly, free lunches
Cons
Some places are hard to work for.
2,0
management is very unorganized , there are very few people that are nice . get phones call from work or ask to work when you are out sick and vacation , benefits not great
4,0
They closed the lewisburg location its now been replaced by Resource mfg. Was a good place to get a job quick when needed but MFG is the same now so no worries.
4,0
Staffing Solutions is just that, a temp agency. The management is great and people are really nice and professional. They help with IT needs and accounting.
Pros
Flexibility, hours, people
Cons
Not permanent, pay, position selection
4,0
Work is good and co-workers are easy to get along, good work environment. Can be fast-paced and slow-paced depending on the season. Good place to work for someone with no other life commitments. Not a good place to work if you have younger kids and need your weekends free.
5,0
I worked there for like 5 years off and on but the hrs were long and the work was an easy entry level position. but did work in a lot of difference food CDP Training for,a few yrs, untill I didn't have hrs. or messed up but it was a blast to work in port douglas. thanks guys.
Pros
good exp
Cons
good expectations
5,0
I worked at creamland Dairy unloading and loading the trailers. I work at Napa Auto Parts Warehouse stocking the shelves and taking orders and using a handheld scanner gun. And I also worked in other warehouses doing labor and Warehouse things.
1,0
They do not pay you for all the hours you work then they lie and day it be on next check I had every check for 3 months missing hours and client would lie to me about my check and other stuff and I was working night and doing my duties and day times duties too
5,0
Staffing Solutions is a temporary staffing agency for office and clerical positions. Their partnership with my current placement seems like a very healthy working relationship. I was and am a great fit for the position they had me step in to fill. In fact, I was such a great fit that the placement oganization was going to hire me on permanent fulltime within the position. Unfortunately, I am relocating and won't be able to stay. But Staffing Solutions has been really supportive and helpful throughout the 11 months I've worked in this placement. Staffing Solutions staff check in all the time for updates, though I rarely have any. When I sufferred from an illness and had to be out on temporary disability, they were very supportive and helpful throughout the process. They have always been freindly, paperwork is efficiently handled, and they have great communication within the office. Overall, I've had a really great experience working for them.
5,0
Fast Paste Job Always something to do never a boring day at work was a great time working at this job all the workers git along everyone worked together
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
4,0
Was sent to several positions, nothing ever panned out. I was lo0king for fulltime work with benefits. I had to keep looking for job opportunities and found a fulltime job else where.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
not full time benfits of any kind
4,0
Staffing people were really great, informative and polite. Came thru and checked on us while doing our jobs. Made sure we had PPE . Asked if we needed anything. Answered any questions about pay and benefits.
3,0
it was good for the time being. i didn't like i had call everyday. I didn't really like my lead. he like to micro manage although the job was getting done like it suppose to.
3,0
Great temp service to work for, many types of jobs available, staff very helpful in getting you employed quickly.

Hourly wage was decent for a temp service
5,0
i absolutly loved this job,great plp very professional pays great flexiable hours the people there are so kind and helpful..i truly will recomend this job to anyone whose looking.
Pros
professional
Cons
the drive
2,0
Staffing solutions is a company who wants you to work for them and cant afford there insurance and plus they dont pay temporary any great money you do more work and not get paid ed for it
Pros
No payed. Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
5,0
they were quick with finding me work. They always had assignments for me rather long term or short term they had them. i would recommend this place to anyone
3,0
its a job. i had no problems. i went to work did my job. They sent me out to a job Monday - Friday. I was looking for a permanent job. But they keep me working. That is a blessing
5,0
I learned So much working there. This was where i received my experience in becoming a payroll clerk, Accounts Receivable/Payable, and Administrative Assistant. Everyone was encouraging and helpful.
Pros
Working with a wonderful team.
Cons
No benefits
4,0
If you are looking for work then this is the place to find temporary to permanent job positions. I was able to get hired on permanent at the company they sent me to.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8