StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews

4,0
I can't rate this company because I know management has changed. Please read other reviews or chance it. I do remember that opportunities came last minute and you had to be available to get them. good luck to all.
4,0
If you are looking for work then this is the place to find temporary to permanent job positions. I was able to get hired on permanent at the company they sent me to.
3,0
they would send me out to a job site with
a description of my job and the other employer would make you do a different job description than what was said. ive been sent to an airport to work there and since they had down time the manager at the airport told all the temps to leave and come back monday to find out the offical schedule and when we came back they fired all of us and said its cause we walked out.
3,0
They were able to match me with a long term job that was a new experience for me. I was able to use the skills that I know and was able learn some new skills that I could use in the future.
4,0
Overall i love the job i just need more money to stay afloat it was a very great environment but i felt over worked and under paid. The managers and my co workers were fantastic and i would've stayed if i was getting paid more money.
3,0
i enjoyed working with this company I experienced with learning new things it was a challenge for me but I mastered it i had to make sure i knew math as well
3,0
It is a hub to some form of work that pass a decent wage. The Process at first can be slow but with consistency it becomes smoother. Maintenance of your time and the length of the temp job.
5,0
Finding jobs all types of jobs housekeeping jobs general labor ManuFact jobs plant jobs auto show jobs just a lot of good jobs it just be temp jobs plastic jobs Welding jobs
4,0
I had a great experience using this agency for temporary employment. I was paid a very fair wage and weekly pay dates allowed me to get back on my feet expeditiously.
Pros
Weekly pay and fair wage
Cons
temporary placement
5,0
Enjoyed working with company, they help u get hired on , always have been excellent for finding work , great staff, call u immediately after u apply with a job offer
Pros
Great company
Cons
Pay raise
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at StaffingSolutions?
4,0
Great work environment and employees. I wouldn't mind working for them again. I truly enjoyed my time there. If I could change anything I wouldn't change anything at all.
Pros
The pay and my schedule was great
Cons
You walk into some jobs you have to well prepared for
3,0
There were very few receptionist, clerical positions with Staffing Solutions. They mainly employed technical people in different states. Very few in Tucson AZ
Pros
Management staff pleasant and professional
Cons
not much work in my area of employment
5,0
Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your company, it’s a safe and nice company to work. I had a great experience working and also learned a lot.
4,0
I didn't care for the way my exit from this job was done. But I have nothing negative to say about this company at all. The company was good to work for pay was sometimes slow but it was attained in a timely manner. I thank the company for the opportunity of employment.
5,0
I worked with them for a few months before being hired on full time with the company they placed me with. I'd recommend them to anyone needing immediate employment.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
14 hour days
4,0
The company that I worked through was great. I worked with great people and my typical day involved working with different store fronts. I loved the environment while in this position and management was great. Moral was up and business was booming. I did not have a bad day at work. I enjoyed the employees and management!
5,0
Overall I had a great work relationship with the company. Both company representatives from the company helped me find employment and have supported me in my search.
Pros
Worked to seek employment for me diligently
2,0
Management has family working within wich creates favoritism. Very competitive but they don’t see all the good. They give the easy accounts to their favorites.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
No breaks just lunch
5,0
I enjoyed working with this company because the job position was fun and productive work. Coworkers were excellent and fun, job position was great I even made employee of the month once.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Job ended
4,0
They got me a job working for housing which paid good money. THe pay was good. I had gotten a lot of experience. There is room for growth and love the people there.
5,0
I like the people. My interview was fine and they all pretty cool people. i have no complaint about all of them. for me they all excellent and very helpful. I like working with them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8