StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews

3,0
This is an ok temp agency to work for. They don't really help to solve issues though. The staff are friendly at least and they try to do their best with what they have
2,0
Management has family working within wich creates favoritism. Very competitive but they don’t see all the good. They give the easy accounts to their favorites.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
No breaks just lunch
5,0
I enjoyed working with this company because the job position was fun and productive work. Coworkers were excellent and fun, job position was great I even made employee of the month once.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Job ended
4,0
They got me a job working for housing which paid good money. THe pay was good. I had gotten a lot of experience. There is room for growth and love the people there.
5,0
I like the people. My interview was fine and they all pretty cool people. i have no complaint about all of them. for me they all excellent and very helpful. I like working with them

5,0
Worked for an employer through Staffing Solutions. The company offered training and education about the company they were hiring for. The training was very thorough and assessment testing was also good.
Pros
Freedom to really check out a company before getting hired by a Company
Cons
A longer waiting time to get benefits and hired permenantly.
4,0
Being contracted out to different establishments for contracted amounts of time was really fun and at times could be slightly challenging. Having to adapt to different work environments helped me learn how to use my initiative and adapt new jobs quickly. Hardest part of the job was probably not knowing when your working because it was all on call. but on the flip side it was super enjoyable because you can also decide on your own terms if you wanted to work or not. The area I was in was super busy so there was always work. Management where super friendly , respectful and excited to help me find work.
Pros
High pay
1,0
Not worth the time, the money is alright, paid weekly, but they hire anyone regardless of drug use, alcohol abuse, and anything else you can think of.
3,0
i was not with there long enough for vacation. Like I said I was not there long enough to really give an over all review, but while I was there it was good to work for.
4,0
Pretty good staff. coworkers are great. everyone knows how to get along even if there are some dislikes. everyone is there to make money so we have the understanding of lets make this work.
Pros
Easy workload
Cons
Boredom
3,0
Worked in a fast paced environment. Performed welding duties including fork lift driving.

Worked well with others.

learned new welding techniques in a timely manner.
5,0
Worked at various jobs - Staffing very good at keeping on assignment long term.

Very flexible - great if have younger children to care for. Great variety of jobs available
Pros
Flexible schedules if needed
Cons
No permanent
3,0
I can't complain about working here, the environment is great. However. if you want to move up it is difficult and its more of a job to get you started and learn as much as possible.
4,0
Great company to work for , they have guaranteed hours only thing I didn't like is it was a temp service and really didn't receive benefits. I loved working with the company the management was nice.
5,0
I liked my job making brake lines for Nissan keeping up with paperwork etc..I like the people I worked with this was a very clean well organized factory I was very impressed.
Pros
Organization made work easy
Cons
The smell of rubber
4,0
Devoted employees will move up fast at Denso. Be prepared to work copious amounts of overtime, however. Production numbers must be met to get a weekend off and there are always things that go wrong on a production line.
2,0
This organization had a few awful employees that put their needs before the people that are most important which are their employees and clients. The staff at Staffing Solutions need to undergo a class in customer service and respect for others. I would not recommend them to friends and family, or even a complete stranger.
3,0
Typical temp agency. They were pretty easy to work with. I never really had a complaint with them. If i ever needed anything they were always easy to work with.
4,0
It's a temp agency that helps employees to find employers. I've dealt with the couple temp agency in this one was great one of I might add. They found me good jobs was able to respond to the anything I needed or that questions too.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Sometimes they only have temp jobs
5,0
I enjoyed being a flagger in NC .I met different people great attitudes. I loved my job and what i do as a flagger and sighn person. Great hours i was also able to get alot of overtime when needed as well.
3,0
I did love the job, company, and the environment I was working with. I had the best hours of 8am to 5 pm so I was able to get my son form daycare in a timely manner. I gain knowledge of insurance companies and policy and procedure of the start of home health and hospice. The manager there was very understanding and easy to talk to about anything if needed, she made me feel very welcomed. The hardest part of the job would be learning the process/nature of your job after that then its smooth sailing :)