StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews in Albuquerque, NM

Albuquerque, NM19 reviews
3,0
Thay were always good to me always found me jobs courtesy respectively all around pretty good staff always made comfertable helped with computers asked me if i wanted to work in office when i got hurt ar my job
5,0
I know if I ever need a job I can always return to them I think it is a good temp service to work from I also got hired on at job corps to this champ service
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough time for your break you work 10/11 hours with only one hour break
3,0
Sorry to say but very disappointing the company puts so many people at risk of being homeless. They offer a few hours here and there, but not enough to survive. I have worked two weeks in two months.
5,0
I worked at creamland Dairy unloading and loading the trailers. I work at Napa Auto Parts Warehouse stocking the shelves and taking orders and using a handheld scanner gun. And I also worked in other warehouses doing labor and Warehouse things.
2,0
This organization had a few awful employees that put their needs before the people that are most important which are their employees and clients. The staff at Staffing Solutions need to undergo a class in customer service and respect for others. I would not recommend them to friends and family, or even a complete stranger.
1,0
My husband and I have both worked through Staffing Solutions and we both thought they treated people very unprofessionally and unfairly. They do not care about their employees and lack empathy. If you have issues with one assignment, whatever issues it may be, they cease all contact with you leaving you in the dark about available positions. They improperly log in hours and lie about pay rate to your face. They do not own up to their mistakes and will not inform you about said mistakes which in term they will automatically withdraw your money from your paycheck to cover up their mistakes. You cannot confront them about anything because, like I said they refuse to take any blame or responsibility. Because of how poorly they treat their employees, I will never work for this, or any other, staffing agency ever again.
Pros
Cons
Lack of Caring, No Benefits, No guarantee of Work
4,0
The staff is very good at their jobs. Always kept me with great employment. I was given the opportunity to learn new skills and apply what i had learned in the past.
3,0
I was given some assignments, but unfortunately i had to leave the city. If there was a change to get a full time job off this temp, i would have appreciated it
4,0
my job varied. loaded/off-loaded, made shippers, trays.Management was always helpful. I learned their warehouse system, Hardest part packing machine,enjoyed food lunches.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometimes work slowed down and didnt work 1 or 2 days in a week.
5,0
Staffing solutions was a day to day job wasn't really for me. Management wasn't to great. I was on second shift so My shift started at 3:15 to 11:45 at night those hours were horrible.
5,0
Staffing Solutions has always found me good jobs at above average pay. They never let me be without employment which is important to me because I have a little girl to take of. I would recommend them to anyone that is seeking employment.
Pros
Always employed
Cons
none.
5,0
Learning all the different temp agencies from working on a factory floor to working as a receptionist. With every job it taught me how to do different things and how to interact with people
4,0
If you lived in New Mexico most of your life you may prosper. In addition, if you can change your values to theirs you may have a chance to move up. Meaning, it is a culture based in friends and family. Moreover, a very small community mindset in a city that is becoming very large. Its urban planning is in need of a make over. But, the company will give you a chance to work in contracted jobs only. To conclude, the rest is up to you.
Pros
Will give you certain types of work
Cons
Friends and family plans only
5,0
This company has covered me every time I am having struggles in looking for work. They are reliable and they get you filled in real fast.
3,0
My job duties consisted of various temporary contract duties. I unloaded trucks, inspected glass and calculated weights. The work was not as steady as I would of liked.
2,0
This company is a temp job. Some jobs are temp to hire but most are you work for a few days or weeks then the job is over. Unless you can afford to take time off without pay then you need to work for them. The companies they deal with are good companies but the job is still a temp job.
Pros
Cons
Temp job
3,0
There seems to be a lack of steady work. It seems well managed and organized.
4,0
Temporary Administrative Assistant position, worked in all positions that temporary office required.
Pros
Expanded understanding of different types of business
Cons
Temporary Position
5,0
They were very quick to begin looking for a position somewhere for me. My first assignment was actually supposed to have been in their office answering phones and directing calls when they go a call needing someone for a receptionist position they thought would be a good experience gaining position for me.
Pros
They have a wide range of job types.
Cons
The positions are temporary.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8