StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews in Knoxville, TN

Knoxville, TN23 reviews
3,0
The recruiter I started out with was great, but then she left. Things took an ugly turn, and began to spiral downward. Phone calls were not returned, was not offered a different position.
Pros
Friendly recruiter, until she left
Cons
Phone calls were not returned
4,0
I would like more short term options. Not looking for permanent position.
Would like to have several short term positions a year. I would like to full full time for staffing solutions but at different assignments.
5,0
they really care about their employees and want to place people some where that is a good fit for them in hope of finding a long term placement. this is a very good place to work.
4,0
Great company to work for. I obtained many skills working this position. I met many great people. I feel that they need to compensate their staff more because they are all hard working people.
4,0
I love working for Staffing Solutions. My supervisor is the best, she is a caring wonderful person. She helps solves any issues, and is always finding me wonderful assignments.
Pros
Paid weekly, free lunches
Cons
Some places are hard to work for.
4,0
Staffing Solutions is just that, a temp agency. The management is great and people are really nice and professional. They help with IT needs and accounting.
Pros
Flexibility, hours, people
Cons
Not permanent, pay, position selection
3,0
They were able to match me with a long term job that was a new experience for me. I was able to use the skills that I know and was able learn some new skills that I could use in the future.
5,0
Overall I had a great work relationship with the company. Both company representatives from the company helped me find employment and have supported me in my search.
Pros
Worked to seek employment for me diligently
3,0
i was not with there long enough for vacation. Like I said I was not there long enough to really give an over all review, but while I was there it was good to work for.
5,0
Worked at various jobs - Staffing very good at keeping on assignment long term.

Very flexible - great if have younger children to care for. Great variety of jobs available
Pros
Flexible schedules if needed
Cons
No permanent
3,0
I did love the job, company, and the environment I was working with. I had the best hours of 8am to 5 pm so I was able to get my son form daycare in a timely manner. I gain knowledge of insurance companies and policy and procedure of the start of home health and hospice. The manager there was very understanding and easy to talk to about anything if needed, she made me feel very welcomed. The hardest part of the job would be learning the process/nature of your job after that then its smooth sailing :)
3,0
Culture was ok. Called on established customers and constantly looking for new customers. Compensation was lower than it should have been. Greatest part of the job was prospecting.
Pros
Finding employment opportunities for people
Cons
Compensation
4,0
I really enjoyed doing the temp work with Staffing Solutions my position was Call Center Rep placing orders for customers. I enjoyed the job but sometimes I would report to work or start a shift and the business would be slow so they would send us home. There had been times they cut a complete shift. The atmosphere in which I worked was very cleaned desk and team support. I had the pleasure of working at Talbots through Staffing Solutions. If offered a position with Talbots I would return.
Pros
Friendly and team support from employees and supervisors
Cons
Sometimes may only get 5 hours in a 7 day pay week
4,0
They are very good about explaining how their system works and also what is expected of their employees. When you call in, you actually speak with someone who forwards your call to the appropriate person. If that person is busy at the time, they always get back to you.
Pros
Good communication.
Cons
Not enough hours.
3,0
A workplace that makes the employee feel welcomed, relaxed, and upbeat. The coworkers are always easy to get along with and very friendly. All around a good place to work.
5,0
Great temp service puts you in a position for a career. Would recommend anybody looking for a temp service to jump start their career with staffing solutions.
4,0
Staffing solutions was alright to work for. I miss the days but sometimes you had no life outside of the work. I wouldn't change it for the world though. I made good money and the co workers were great to work. But I had a personal issue and had to quit from there
3,0
The benefits of working in a small buisness such as Clinch River was that my co-workers were like family and everyone helped each other.
4,0
Quick hiring process, very nice to work with, if I ever had any problems, they were taken care of immediately. Enjoyed working with this company very much.
5,0
Good to work for them. They are a temp company and I needed employment. They stayed in contact with me and let me make the decision on job possibilities without any reservations.
5,0
I work at a call center where I handle a high volume of calls and assist customers with their purchases. I have only been here a few weeks but I really love it. I wish it wasn't a temporary job. The part I enjoy the most is getting to talk to so many different people every day
Pros
Customer contact
Cons
none other then it's temporary