StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews in Lewisburg, TN

Lewisburg, TN6 reviews
4,0
They closed the lewisburg location its now been replaced by Resource mfg. Was a good place to get a job quick when needed but MFG is the same now so no worries.
5,0
I liked my job making brake lines for Nissan keeping up with paperwork etc..I like the people I worked with this was a very clean well organized factory I was very impressed.
Pros
Organization made work easy
Cons
The smell of rubber
3,0
good clean place to work lots of opportunity for job advancement/ job promotions management is fair not a lot of work place drama the rate of pay is good and you get hired in after your 90 day probation period is completed
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
low pay rate and long work hours
1,0
This company is ok to work for if you are looking for only temp positions or if you are ok with working only temp jobs where you will constantly get laid off and never hired through the company that you are contracted to work at
5,0
Kept myself busy with work that i fully enjoyed. I learned that team work will get the job done in the right way. Management was very helpfully and very understanding with personal situations. My coworkers where very easy to get along with and when it came down to getting the job done and done right we would pull together to accomplish it the right way every time. The hardest part of the job was not to get a burn injury from pulling hot parts off the line. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming to work everyday and working with my co-workers.
Pros
Smoking inside the facility.
Cons
Very short breaks.
4,0
very clear about job assignment and who you report to management a plus
Pros
people
Cons
job waiting