StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews in Maryville, TN

Maryville, TN37 reviews
3,0
You work harder then the people around you payed less have no time off or paid time off you get sick u loose your job or spot and not treated fairly at all
5,0
Good work place very friendly nice company to work for recommended to anyone needing a fast job with decent pay the hiring process is easy fast and reliable
1,0
They process you according to their needs, not giving you a full scope of how the jobs they assign you will be in reality. I would recommend to anyone working here to do your homework. You'd be better off trying to get hired somewhere directly than working for a staffing agency.
Pros
They'll find you work.
Cons
Their jobs suck.
5,0
Staffing solutions is now Resource MFG. They are amazing. They worked with my home schedule and helped with any concerns immediately. They really make employee's feel valued.
Pros
All round great company
Cons
Insurance takes longer than normal to use.
5,0
Staffing Solutions provided a number of short term positions for me over the years. But more importantly an almost consistent placement at DENSO Manufacturing adding up to about 7 years in different departments in that time. Being semi-retired, this is exactly what I am seeking, part time positions with some level of long term promise.
4,0
Staffing people were really great, informative and polite. Came thru and checked on us while doing our jobs. Made sure we had PPE . Asked if we needed anything. Answered any questions about pay and benefits.
2,0
Staffing solutions is a company who wants you to work for them and cant afford there insurance and plus they dont pay temporary any great money you do more work and not get paid ed for it
Pros
No payed. Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
4,0
Devoted employees will move up fast at Denso. Be prepared to work copious amounts of overtime, however. Production numbers must be met to get a weekend off and there are always things that go wrong on a production line.
2,0
The workplace culture is very cut throat. While I was able to perform the job required of me, when the economy collapsed there was no other options in the area.
3,0
Working for a staffing agency jobs were all based on luck. Anything from an easy job with decent hours that paid well to working a high stress job for barely over minimum wage. There were times when an assignment would give me 3-4 days a week with about 5 hours a day and pay just a little over $10 an hour. And other assignments that could go several weeks without a day off. One of the good things about it was if you do a good enough job the assignment has an option to hire you as a full time employee to the company.
Pros
not to long of a wait between assignments, chances for fulltime employment
Cons
assignments could end at any time, and pay/hours not always that great
3,0
The jobs are good for the step stone into the company. Productive, but yet, I've been in positions that had less responsibilities, that had minimal benefits and paid days off. Was working 7 days straight for 6 months, over 60 hours a week. Not recommended
4,0
You go through a lot to get a job but they do have them. You can choose and they work with you! You can choose part time or full time and if you aren't happy, just let them know and they will work to help you find something else.
1,0
After making a complaint they fired me instead or working with me. I just wanted to be moved to another line and instead they held me out of work and then let me go.
Pros
job placement
Cons
management
1,0
I would not work for staffing solutions again. There were times that I drove to my assignment to find out that it was closed due to weather and no one notified me. If you have questions or concerns it was almost impossible to get a supervisor on the phone, or for them to return your call.
Pros
Cons
it was a 3rd shift position, the pay wasn't very good, the staff didn't communicate with their temps
5,0
I loved that within a week I had a job. I loved my placement in logistics. staff is friendly, helpful and respectful. I have no complaints about this company.
5,0
They are open to part time and full time long term assignments - whatever you are looking for

benefits available

various companies they work for

But no communication to you if you are long term assignment
Working Together as a Team
Fast Paced Environment

Assembly Line

Importance of Safety within a Warehouse Environment

Importance of Keeping Work Area Clean
2,0
Multiple plants, couple of the plants are awful, very hot, and at times unsafe, I was in one of the most difficult plants, didnt enjoy my time, I had a good supervisor, but the over all job was bad.
Pros
Advancement chances
Cons
Hard working conditions, pay is not very good for temps, nor is the treatment
4,0
Went in to work, made sure I had the necessary inventory to complete my job if I didn't I ordered the correct amount from offsite warehouse, made sure my equipment operated correctly. Learned how to operate new equipment. My bosses were alright. The culture was somewhat laid back. Some associates were troublesome. Getting to know some of the associates.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
No one every seemed happy
4,0
Staffing Solutions, being a temporary company does not seem to have the individuals best interest at heart. The pay is alright, not great benefits are mid road.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Not very interested in the individual. We come and go.
5,0
It's a great company to work for, just would have like to get hired on full time ,finding a location and the right department impeded to get hired on full time