StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews in Vicksburg, MS

Vicksburg, MS4 reviews
4,0
Flexible time and overall great experience with all jobs I was sent to. I love coming to work everyday! You have to be willing to learn and work at an above average pace.
Pros
free lunch, drug test, background check
Cons
no healthcare, no summer job
2,0
this job is temporary and they will hire who they see fit. worked there for several months didn’t get looked at for permanent position. someone who started the same day I did for a permanent position. i.e he was not a very good worker more of a walking safety hazard but they liked him more because he joked a lot.
3,0
The actual job was fun and interesting. It was the pursuit that made me want to be a physical therapist so badly. All of a sudden, I find myself out of a job because the owner decides to make some so-called administrative changes which brought to her attention that she could no longer use me as a temporary worker nor would I get the chance to prove my worthiness due to this early termination for no apparent reason. On top of that, the representative of Staffing Solutions had the nerve to ask me why I was concerning myself with the why's of what happened. That in itself led me to believe that there was no legitimate reason and I refused to be serviced by their company.
3,0
This job had good hours,and I was able to manage my time around my children. What I learned at this job is that Cafeteria workers face dangerous situations every day, including handling hot objects, working with dangerous machinery and using sharp objects, such as knives. It is imperative that cafeteria workers have the proper safety training. But On top of that I enjoyed working around children and serving. My co-workers were fun to be around, but they also knew when to be serious and get the job done.
Pros
learning about different foods, and how to operate different food tools and machines
Cons
no advancement in this job; low pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffingSolutions. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8