StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews for Assembler

Assembler14 reviews
3,0
Thay were always good to me always found me jobs courtesy respectively all around pretty good staff always made comfertable helped with computers asked me if i wanted to work in office when i got hurt ar my job
4,0
staffing solutions is a temp agency that provides warehouse and office jobs to people of and age gender or orientation, they pay well and i would recommend this company.
2,0
The workplace culture is very cut throat. While I was able to perform the job required of me, when the economy collapsed there was no other options in the area.
5,0
Work hard an love being a team player worked in groups sometime by myself an with supervisor an team leader love learn new things and enjoy working around others
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Breaks
3,0
This place does not communicate with you at all. And the job you get is very slow paced, so if you want something more quick, don't work here. Also the people can be a little stuck up.
Pros
Work three to four days a week
Cons
poor communication
4,0
by being the the last end of the line, i had to pack and inspect product. place on pallet with correct location and any other labels that the customers required.
1,0
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. This business is very unprofessional . The schedules are inconvienent. They are changed often frequently. However the salary was nice.
Pros
The money was alright at the end of the day
Cons
Not enough hours
Working Together as a Team
Fast Paced Environment

Assembly Line

Importance of Safety within a Warehouse Environment

Importance of Keeping Work Area Clean
5,0
the job i had at this jobs was ok some of them were not ok and others would just do but I was able to keep a job and take care of myself the is just what it is a temp agency
5,0
Staffing solutions was a day to day job wasn't really for me. Management wasn't to great. I was on second shift so My shift started at 3:15 to 11:45 at night those hours were horrible.
5,0
I was given the chance to interact and meet people from various cultures and background, while learning new jobs and duties.
Pros
Pay, Availability
Cons
Temporary
4,0
This is a temp service, so it is not a guarantee to be hired on full time. Overall it is a good company to work for, and found me a job within a few days.
Pros
Quick easy job
Cons
Pay is low
4,0
I liked being here. Nice cafeteria. I was a packer. Only thing I didn't like was the long Shifts.
Pros
3 20 minute breaks
Cons
No Healthcare for Temps.
5,0
Kept myself busy with work that i fully enjoyed. I learned that team work will get the job done in the right way. Management was very helpfully and very understanding with personal situations. My coworkers where very easy to get along with and when it came down to getting the job done and done right we would pull together to accomplish it the right way every time. The hardest part of the job was not to get a burn injury from pulling hot parts off the line. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming to work everyday and working with my co-workers.
Pros
Smoking inside the facility.
Cons
Very short breaks.