StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative10 reviews
4,0
I had a great experience using this agency for temporary employment. I was paid a very fair wage and weekly pay dates allowed me to get back on my feet expeditiously.
Pros
Weekly pay and fair wage
Cons
temporary placement
5,0
they really care about their employees and want to place people some where that is a good fit for them in hope of finding a long term placement. this is a very good place to work.
5,0
No issues working with this company. I like the temp service, the job site I really like as well. It doesn't look like I will be hired in the company. I've had excellent attendance and performance here at IMS FastPak, but no recognition. Feeling a bit unappreciated.
4,0
I really enjoyed doing the temp work with Staffing Solutions my position was Call Center Rep placing orders for customers. I enjoyed the job but sometimes I would report to work or start a shift and the business would be slow so they would send us home. There had been times they cut a complete shift. The atmosphere in which I worked was very cleaned desk and team support. I had the pleasure of working at Talbots through Staffing Solutions. If offered a position with Talbots I would return.
Pros
Friendly and team support from employees and supervisors
Cons
Sometimes may only get 5 hours in a 7 day pay week
4,0
Staffing Solutions is a great place to work for when ever i called them they responded within 24 to 48 hours. All of the representatives i talked to gave me great information on potential jobs.
Pros
Great Feedback
Cons
not regular enough job assignments
3,0
A workplace that makes the employee feel welcomed, relaxed, and upbeat. The coworkers are always easy to get along with and very friendly. All around a good place to work.
5,0
The assignment was customer service, fun work place and productive at the same time. Most phone calls had a different problem, glad I was able to help.
5,0
I work at a call center where I handle a high volume of calls and assist customers with their purchases. I have only been here a few weeks but I really love it. I wish it wasn't a temporary job. The part I enjoy the most is getting to talk to so many different people every day
Pros
Customer contact
Cons
none other then it's temporary
5,0
call center jobs was fun and fast paced great people in the office at all times
Pros
bi weekly pay nice hours
Cons
only temp
3,0
This is a temporary staffing agency that only places people into temporary jobs now temp to hire.