StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer10 reviews
3,0
its a job. i had no problems. i went to work did my job. They sent me out to a job Monday - Friday. I was looking for a permanent job. But they keep me working. That is a blessing
2,0
this job is temporary and they will hire who they see fit. worked there for several months didn’t get looked at for permanent position. someone who started the same day I did for a permanent position. i.e he was not a very good worker more of a walking safety hazard but they liked him more because he joked a lot.
3,0
they would send me out to a job site with
a description of my job and the other employer would make you do a different job description than what was said. ive been sent to an airport to work there and since they had down time the manager at the airport told all the temps to leave and come back monday to find out the offical schedule and when we came back they fired all of us and said its cause we walked out.
3,0
It is a hub to some form of work that pass a decent wage. The Process at first can be slow but with consistency it becomes smoother. Maintenance of your time and the length of the temp job.
5,0
Staffing Solutions Inc was a great place to work. They found you a job placement very quickly and made sure you had everything you needed to complete the job they assigned you to.
5,0
You go in clock in. You do your job no one bothers you and not to mention they provide breakfast lunch and dinner. Everyone gets along no yelling at one another.
3,0
The job site was dangerous and the work was too hard for the amount of money that they paid. It seems to me that they didn't really care much about the conditions of the job, but was just trying to fill spaces so they could make money off us.
5,0
Working for Staffing Solutions has given me a lot of learning experience. I was able to travel and constantly learn new things as well as meet new people.
5,0
highly recomended. management was A1 i would gladly work with the team again!!!!!!!
5,0
Worked either alone or in pairs/groups sorting, cleaning, and pricing books to be packaged and shipped to customers. Learned the specific job requirements and company guidelines, while also improving teamwork skills. Management was good, for the most part. Co-workers were all very easy to get along with, making a very pleasant work environment. The only hard part of the job was, when orders began to slow down, finding productive work to keep busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to be there as part of the team working toward a productive goal. Excellent job.
Pros
paid breaks, regular schedule, occasionally overtime, friendly environment
Cons
seasonal work causing uncertainty of employment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at StaffingSolutions?