StaffingSolutions

StaffingSolutions Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator12 reviews
4,0
If you are looking for work then this is the place to find temporary to permanent job positions. I was able to get hired on permanent at the company they sent me to.
5,0
Staffing solutions is now Resource MFG. They are amazing. They worked with my home schedule and helped with any concerns immediately. They really make employee's feel valued.
Pros
All round great company
Cons
Insurance takes longer than normal to use.
5,0
they were quick with finding me work. They always had assignments for me rather long term or short term they had them. i would recommend this place to anyone
5,0
I liked my job making brake lines for Nissan keeping up with paperwork etc..I like the people I worked with this was a very clean well organized factory I was very impressed.
Pros
Organization made work easy
Cons
The smell of rubber
5,0
all the people from staffing solution were the best, they placed me quickly in a temp to hire job, never an issue with there performance, I loved staffing solution, I would tell anyone who needs help with finding a job to go to staffing solution,
Pros
prompt
Cons
no cons, always on top of there game
5,0
staffing Solutions , was a temp agency, whom placed me on a job temp to hire. I loved the agency, they were quick and able to place me at a job, very well mannered people,
Pros
i would go there again if need be, they are great people
3,0
they got me started with Tech Group where I worked for 90 days and got a chance to be hired on. they give a chance to find a job. I would recommend people to go to them.
1,0
I would not work for staffing solutions again. There were times that I drove to my assignment to find out that it was closed due to weather and no one notified me. If you have questions or concerns it was almost impossible to get a supervisor on the phone, or for them to return your call.
Pros
Cons
it was a 3rd shift position, the pay wasn't very good, the staff didn't communicate with their temps
3,0
I like this company and it's management. The biggest qualm about this company is the ability to get their employees into their desired field.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Needs better job placement
4,0
What I learned at TSYS wasn't much but it was enough to do the job. I was a temp so it was kid of hard to learn something and you might get moved somewhere the next day.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Could get laid off
3,0
I handled on the inventory, did indoor and outdoor sales, and shipping .
Pros
able to get commisions on sales
Cons
no health care or any other benifts
4,0
very clear about job assignment and who you report to management a plus
Pros
people
Cons
job waiting