Staffinity Inc.

Staffinity Inc. Employee Reviews

5,0
I was approached by a very friendly recruiter with an interesting job offer. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and I can only recommend this agency.
5,0
I have really enjoyed working for this company. What isn't great is that being on contract doesn't guarantee you are converted. I am a hard worker, top of my team and struggle with being on contract being that its hourly.
5,0
Worked with one of the recruiters for my job search and it was very satisfying experience. The Staffinity team helped me a lot through out the entire process.
5,0
I was looking for a job to gain professional experience on my summer break. I was expecting something minimum wage. I called the Toronto office for Staffinity and was connected with a recruiter. He was super friendly and lined me up with a great temporary position. The job is weekends off and close to home and will actually give me some experience in my field. Working with Staffinity was a great experience.
5,0
I got a call from a very friendly recruiter who helped me every step of the way in finding a great job. He was always available to answer questions, and did so promptly. Overall a great company!
5,0
Someone from Staffinity called me about some temporary work. They were upfront that this was a contract only and the chance of things becoming permanent depended on the market and how hard I worked. I accepted the short term work knowing upfront what my situation was. I worked hard for the first 2 weeks and the company loved my work. They decided to offer me a permanent position and now I am starting to build a career. I appreciated the honesty from the recruiter and it helped me to make an informed decision.
4,0
I was just starting to put out feelers for a new job when I was contacted by Staffinity. They had a company that was looking for someone with my skill set. The position was paying a little less than I was making but there was more room for me to possibly advance. I went to meet with the company and the culture was a great fit for me. I have been very happy in my new position and hope to build a career with the company. I recommend working with Staffinity if you are looking for a new career.
4,0
I got a call from a really friendly recruiter. He was very open about his open position and gave me the company name and the salary. We explored it together and both decided that it was not a fit for me. I did ask him to let me know about other open jobs. Staffinity was very professional to deal with.
5,0
Staffinity approached me about a position that ended up not being a fit for me but asked me to keep in touch.I got an interview on my own for another position and called Staffinity to ask for any interview tips. They spent 45 minutes with me helping me to get ready even though it was for another job. The tips and practice helped me to feel confident in the interview. I ended up getting offered the position and the interview prep was a big part of it. Staffinity really went above and beyond for me and I highly recommend their services.
Pros
Went above and beyond
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Staffinity Inc.?
5,0
Great employer. Management is easy to work with and very understanding. I have been a part of Staffinity's team for over 6 years and love the work environment. The company provides great resources and is able to evolve along with the growing industry.
5,0
Very supportive team and management.
The team at Staffinity takes the time to train and ensure success for all of their employees and clients.

Staffinity offers very flexible work hours and you are rewarded for the effort you put in.
Pros
Flexible hours, great support from management
4,0
I have been employed with Staffinity for over 6 years. It is a dynamic work environment that encourages automony. The company provides flexibility and a great work/life balance.
5,0
The team here helped me find a really great job with a great employer. I could not be happier with the customer service, expertise, and level of commitment I received from the recruiter I worked with.

Thank you for all of your help!
2,0
Poor infrastructure
Poor Management

Not a good environment after the organisation restructured

No growth

No proper process

Over all not a good place to work with