Stallion Security
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Stallion Security Employee Reviews

South Africa83 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Collection of uniforms, working equipments provided such as poket book and fire arm if you have compitence.

Stallion security company was strict and very discreet at working place hope they still do even now days, stallion gaurd always looking clean and do patrol correctly even helped by magtouch clocking points around the sites.

Stressful domestic sales

To work in domestic sales is hard work you have to go complex to complex, house to house and agents and meetings to secure a contract it is very difficult knowing that there is not just one person to make a decision but a few trustees,body corporates and agents who have to decide so that takes a while. There are hiccups in these situations wherefore you speak to your manager and he can't even stand up for what's right and it makes you despondent, so my advice is make sure no one takes what is yours,stand up for what is right and that you get recognized for all the hard work.

Pros

Commission ( only if it suits the ceo will you get what's due to you)

Cons

Site presentation on weekends, No proper training, performance review if no recent contacts are signed up. Uniforms

Teaching workplace and productive

I learned more about security how to behave how to control your self around the stuff and people and most importantly hygiene of a security but when it comes to the days worked by the employee sometimes they book you absent without being absent and sometimes they pay a little amount of salary

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal security hours

Fun at work place

I was real enjoy to work on this company and the company teach me alot about security. Everyone was enjoy to be at work doing their duty and there was no pressure from the management.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Nomarl hours

Proactive

It's good company to work for but it's not reliable on individual growth.if u lucky you get promoted after certainly ten years while joined them with qualifications

Pros

No free bees

Cons

Hours are regular

Productive and fun workplace

The dynamics is one of belonging. Hard work but a good structure. Stallion is well structured and well cultured. The MD's are both very hands on. All staff show a mutual respect towards each other.

Pros

Group functions. Team building. Interaction.

Productive work

It was good and productive I learnt a lot there and that was my first experience. Even though it was hard but I managed to study the work and I get used to it. Everything was okay I learnt a lot.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

I learn to love to love my job and know how to deal with a different people with their different minds and decipline and also to think fast when you are short of staff

Stallion security is a amazing company

Stallion security is a big company allover the world is located. Management is also good workplaces are sisfied and insecurity. Working in stallion security is very amazing because it provides you a life benefits in an affordable amount.

Pros

1hour

Cons

12hours

Cctv control room

It was very good, but the salary was not Good . But the only thing I was willing is to work hard nomatter what happens because I loved the job more than anything.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stallion Security?

Creating Confidence and you be representative all the time and be helpful

It was nice to work for that Company i enjoy a lot,they paid overtime the way they expected you get your bonus yearly public holiday paid according to Psira recommendation i learn a lot there,they strict they want their Company to be the best all the time 100% is what they want.

Pros

When you make your Client enjoy your work, you get voucher for food

Cons

No long hours

Stallion security is a great company

Fair and honest it falls under Stallion security. I'm very glad about payment procedures for Stallion, stalion Needs neatly and clean dress. Stalion it registered under UIF.

Pros

Healthy and safety of workers

Cons

Treating workers fairly

From the management to guard we all working as ateam

12 hours working that is too tough but use we used to it . Because I like be been a security officer. We call stallion (discipline campany be course the believe in punctual, personal hygiene)and so on.

Pros

Thanks

Cons

Thanks

fun and workplace

stallion security is a great place to work at because I have gain enough experience in field work as a security officer and learned on how to respect my job .

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

long hours 6 to 6

fun workplace

I have leaned to work independent and also work as team, management is doing very well they know their duties and responsibilities. working with different people is not easy but i managed to adapt myself to different cultures. hardest part of the job is long working hours. and the most enjoyable part of the job is to work with team.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

long working hours

Fun workplace

It was very nice but as time goes on trying to be difficult because that place have a lot of criminals that criminal cause the unconfident to us as a security guard

Retail Security

I enjoyed working with customers helping them when they are robbed or need something from the staff and I've learned how to receive stock in a truck and the hardest part of the job coming across robbery but I survived and I was a second in charge treating my fellow workers good when our supervisor is off duty.

Good time spend there

I was working most night shift.No case off breaks in or stealling while i was on duty.We hade a great team,my fellow colleages were good honest people

nothing to say

i would like to have another job that will pay enough than this one stallion is a good company but the money that i earn is not enough for me to survive

Excellent

Am willing to work hard to protect company property and make sure that am working safe so that i will be able home safe, work with smile am company's face

Pros

Work hard

Cons

Working more hours

I really enjoyed working at stallion security

They always told us to work hard and listening it's a very good skill and it really works for me.even if they can say come back I will with no turning

Pros

I still love working at stallion security

Cons

With no regrets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stallion Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance