Stallion Security

Stallion Security Employee Reviews for Controller

Controller3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

fun working with energetic and productive team

In bond and out command center calling client informed of activation of alarm dispatching the reaction officer to the alarm activation calling police to break in or robbery,/ informing emergency personnel learning working as group and motivation of team able to work under pressure but working under staff shortage was hardest part of the job . working with hard working and motivating team was always enjoyable part and award for been controller of the month

Cctv control room

It was very good, but the salary was not Good . But the only thing I was willing is to work hard nomatter what happens because I loved the job more than anything.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

It was fun working there ,Working with people for that long time they become your family on a day to day working experience. As a Access Controller

Working for Stallion Security was indeed a good experience for me,I learned so much which I will use on companies, One thing I learned was that company procedure is company procedure is something u have to live with ,is like a code or a principle of security culture.I was so disciplined and enjoying at the same time, I also learned that we deal with clients which makes it more fun because the clients I came across they understood the purpose that got there ,On the other hand being respected and being feared that was fun for me otherwise job is a job.Unfortunately the contract ended but overall Stallion Security is a great company to go back if I could I would but as a Contract Manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stallion Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance