Stallion Security

Stallion Security Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer28 reviews
South Africa28 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Collection of uniforms, working equipments provided such as poket book and fire arm if you have compitence.

Stallion security company was strict and very discreet at working place hope they still do even now days, stallion gaurd always looking clean and do patrol correctly even helped by magtouch clocking points around the sites.

Teaching workplace and productive

I learned more about security how to behave how to control your self around the stuff and people and most importantly hygiene of a security but when it comes to the days worked by the employee sometimes they book you absent without being absent and sometimes they pay a little amount of salary

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal security hours

Proactive

It's good company to work for but it's not reliable on individual growth.if u lucky you get promoted after certainly ten years while joined them with qualifications

Pros

No free bees

Cons

Hours are regular

Stallion security is a amazing company

Stallion security is a big company allover the world is located. Management is also good workplaces are sisfied and insecurity. Working in stallion security is very amazing because it provides you a life benefits in an affordable amount.

Pros

1hour

Cons

12hours

Stallion security is a great company

Fair and honest it falls under Stallion security. I'm very glad about payment procedures for Stallion, stalion Needs neatly and clean dress. Stalion it registered under UIF.

Pros

Healthy and safety of workers

Cons

Treating workers fairly

fun and workplace

stallion security is a great place to work at because I have gain enough experience in field work as a security officer and learned on how to respect my job .

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

long hours 6 to 6

fun workplace

I have leaned to work independent and also work as team, management is doing very well they know their duties and responsibilities. working with different people is not easy but i managed to adapt myself to different cultures. hardest part of the job is long working hours. and the most enjoyable part of the job is to work with team.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

long working hours

Fun workplace

It was very nice but as time goes on trying to be difficult because that place have a lot of criminals that criminal cause the unconfident to us as a security guard

Retail Security

I enjoyed working with customers helping them when they are robbed or need something from the staff and I've learned how to receive stock in a truck and the hardest part of the job coming across robbery but I survived and I was a second in charge treating my fellow workers good when our supervisor is off duty.

Good time spend there

I was working most night shift.No case off breaks in or stealling while i was on duty.We hade a great team,my fellow colleages were good honest people

nothing to say

i would like to have another job that will pay enough than this one stallion is a good company but the money that i earn is not enough for me to survive

Excellent

Am willing to work hard to protect company property and make sure that am working safe so that i will be able home safe, work with smile am company's face

Pros

Work hard

Cons

Working more hours

Working together as a team creating confidence ,

I learned how to work with different people and to protect the client 's property, management was good,caring and strict, team work and respecting each other as colleagues,

Pros

If u work with them for a minimum of 1 year they give u a bonus, if do a good work they give you a reward

Cons

Problem is that they posted me far away

I like my job cause i learn new things. I interacts with different kinds of people I feel good by directing people to the desired destinations The place i liked workingat was at AA cause learned more about trucks and to be a truck driver i what i wanted most.

Cons

12 hours

fun

It was very wonderful to work for this company. I can continue to work for this company again. The company has treated me well with respect. I would be more happy to work with the company..I was satisfied. Thank you for that.

Pros

lunch time

Cons

good hours of

productive

It was very educating to work at stallion ,i gained a lot of experience there ,l work in one of the biggest banks in South Africa and i enjoyed it because it made me to have zeal to do better with my life because of the environment i worked in.I worked close to people who are educated and doing much nicer jobs than i am so that alone motivated me.

Pros

rewards for hard workers

Cons

waking up early to go to work

productive

this was very challenging at the beginning because i was from school and i didst know much about customer services and working with different people who come all over the world

Pros

productivity

Cons

Productive and fun at work place

I enjoyed to work with other people as a team,enjoyed so much we used to help each other as a team stallion it a good company just sites management no

Pros

1hour lunch

Cons

12hours

Productive and good manners

All the management is good every time. Complain are addressed to all who have on, if it needs investigate is done in order and have full report on them.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Good working enviromment

I enjoyed working for them.Working hours are fair and you can able to enjoy your of duty days.They are fair in changing you in your local area they will not send you further than you can able to arrive on time for your shift.

Cons

No means of furthering your education

Always willing to learn more.

I have worked for this company for almost 11 years now the most important thing i learn here as individual is to be loyal and confident, putting my work above everything and to be friendly and willing to help every time snd to be vigilante.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stallion Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance