I need to grow personally in Security industry
Would not leave, unless there is retrenchment. Would love to grow within the company.
Retirement or greener pastures
New opportunities and growth
Learning and Growth
I Have worked for standard Bank for almost 18 years and I have worked hard to grow myself but I feel like I a have reached the dead end and no matter how I try its just not enough for me to get to the next stage. I need to go out and see what other companies offer and get new learning.
I cannot think of anything other than contract ended.
I left Standard bank due to Family responsibilities the first time and the second time the Project was completed and this was a contract position.
Not for making money learning and more experience
- What qualifications do I need to have to be able to be teller at standard bank47 people answered
- What are the working hours at Standard Bank?31 people answered
- What must I have to qualify for a job30 people answered
- What is the company culture at Standard Bank?27 people answered
- Does Standard Bank require background check? What kind of background check does Standard Bank do and…25 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Standard Bank?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Standard Bank?22 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Standard Bank? What are the steps along t…21 people answered