There was favouratism
Team working environment,honest people and they reward people.they always put customer's first
Strong business ethics. We live the company’s values daily and incorporate it in our work and personal lives. Our professional behavior is a reflection of this.
The company is a very great company to work for, very well managed and my experience there was really good. I learnt everything I know today about a typical work enviroment at Standardbank. I had to leave however because I wanted to do something I studied for in varsity.
The culture at Standard bank that we all work towards a common goal, which is to fulfil the vision of the bank
Diverse, everyone one feel that s/he belongs.
Say all the right things but dont live them
It has a welcoming and very friendly culture.
The culture its a rainbow nation culture, it is nice
- What qualifications do I need to have to be able to be teller at standard bank47 people answered
- If you were to leave Standard Bank, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What are the working hours at Standard Bank?31 people answered
- What must I have to qualify for a job30 people answered
- Does Standard Bank require background check? What kind of background check does Standard Bank do and…25 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Standard Bank?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Standard Bank?22 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Standard Bank? What are the steps along t…21 people answered