Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

An amazing opportunity to grow both as a person and as an employee

Working for standard bank financial consultancies was a once in a lifetime experience, i loved working with people and i loved the challenge that came with working for such a prestigious company. it was a great way to test my resilience and it also helped me realize that i was goal orientated and that i also wanted to prove that i worked exceptionally well under pressure.

Pros

It was both challenging and interesting, working with different people being able to connect with them on a personal level, being target driven and reaching the target we set for ourselves.

Cons

The job was not a permanent job

5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same location

I resigned 5 years ago due to very poor management.

I have no comment at this moment. I worked for the bank for over 20 years. Really enjoyed serving my customers as a business manager. As mentioned the management was extremely poor.

Pros

Relationships with my customers

Cons

Poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 2 335 reviews

3,8Work/Life Balance
3,7Salary/Benefits
3,7Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Standard Bank
  • An amazing opportunity to grow both as a person and as an employee