Standard Bank
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

busy place everyday

*I have had a very busy day were the ques are very long,started working from the time the bank opens up untile it closes without taking my launch break. *I have learned to log queries and complians on our new system and loading leads on the system *I find my co-workers friendly and assisting at all times,they have a team work. *Taking large cash from the clients and not balancing at the end of the day *Selling and having more leads compare to other co-workers at the end of the day and get recognised on the beyond excellence.

Pros

credits on my beyond excellence card

Cons

long ques

Same role

Toxic management and no transparency

They have jmdergone restructures and ended up treating staff that are good employees very badly . They are not transparent with staff and it's very demotivating in job applications as the resourcing consultant and management are very bias

Pros

Salary is decent n staff benetits

Cons

No growth, hiring of people with no competencies, toxic management
Same role

Collaborative

Willingness to work over the weekend and overtimeDetailed to attention Be productive and Very enjoyable be willing to learn and more, explore.

Pros

Free coffee

Same location

The hard you push to meet the daily target the better the chances of doing more than the given target

It was nice working with different people daily, you get to learn to to best communicate with people if different ages and advances in the level on respect. The most challenging things was going out to work and having a very slow day were there'd be less people interested in any of the products we had but over all the job was fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Standard Bank
  • busy place everyday
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?