Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Customer service

4,0
21 February 2021
Standard bank culture and policies guides all staff members to behave inside and outside working environment. Hiring strategy is questionable and not consider the qualifications staff members obtained or achieved.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
19 April 2021
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management
5,0
10 April 2021
Program & Project Invoice clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The culture was very structured and all employees were held to a standard and consistently educated on required culture. It was definitely fast paced and focussed. There's a lot of consideration for family as well. I loved working for SBSA.
Pros
Easy access to refreshment, care
Cons
Contract renewal or conversion easily overlooked
4,0
21 January 2021
Universal Banker (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The department I was in was not nice to work in. The pressure was sometimes too much to handle. Managers only focused on stats and making the customer happy which ends up resulting in the bankers being neglected.
Pros
A lot of room for growth